Design Star

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by BlackCock85, Sep 3, 2006.

1. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does anybody watch this show on HGTV? Well if you do David is such a hottie, he has an amazing body and face sooooo hott. I think I even may have seen a bulge in his jeans.....anybody else see this show/hottie?

2. 714goodguy

714goodguy Member

I can't say that I've noticed a bulge on David, but he is for sure gorgeous, hunky, and talented. I've already logged onto www.hgtv.com and voted for him to win. Who wouldn't want to watch a show with David in it?!?!

3. BBWTedEBear

BBWTedEBear Member

Albums:
    Yes, I've been following it since it began. He is very good looking, but most importantly to the show "He is a Design Star" Every week his original art, and design effort always amazes me. I was wondering? Do you guys think he is gay? It don't matter, but I some time sense it.... Holla back.... smooches Ms. T

4. 714goodguy

714goodguy Member

1) He is for sure the top designer on the show! And as you said, Ms. T., his original art is amazing and an easy way to add spice without spending a lot of money.

2) He is SOOO on fire that I get warm through the television screen. So, yes, definitely gay.

5. BBWTedEBear

BBWTedEBear Member

Albums:
    Thank you for responding 714goodguy. I really dont matter, believe it or not I get along with gay men better than straight women. I guess I'm either a "Fag Hag" or a gay man trapped in a womans body! LOL peace and love... Ms. T

6. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I want to know who designed him, lol the clips at this link got a shirt off shot and him laying strecthed out on a bed and hm hm him shedding a tear , all hot.

David Clip

7. 714goodguy

714goodguy Member

I have a nearly impossible time watching streaming videos on my computer, so I couldn't watch the video on the link you sent, but...yes, he was designed very nicely (what a bod!!!). If you haven't seen the show, you should catch it in re-runs if you're even sorta into interior design. David is almost always in a muscle-T and sometimes shirtless. Very nice eye candy.

8. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Yes, David does have a great body. And he isn't going to let the world forget it! I can just see his weekly design show when he comes into a home and immediately has to remove his shirt, just to remind us of how buff he is.

Now that may sound like sour grapes since I'm not buff, but come to think of it I'd require him to work in as little clothing as possible in my own house!

His cocky attitude just adds to his overall hotness. Love a stud that knows he is a stud. Damn! Now I'm hard. LOL

9. sdjdguy

sdjdguy Member

Albums:
    I agree with you all ... David is a total hottie and I'm rooting (and voting) for him to win so I can watch him every week. I also thought taking his shirt off constantly was a bit much, even though I enjoyed it, but now I'm used to it and I'd feel deprived without seeing that smokin' hot bod on the show.

By the way, he is definitely gay. Besides the fact that it's obvious (to me), he was in a newspaper article back in May in which he and a friend of his were assaulted outside a gay bar in Florida (he wasn't hurt, but his friend was).

I haven't noticed much of a bulge on him (trust me, I've been looking). My vote is that he's a bottom.

10. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup, seems to be a little marathon today which im currently watching and he is def gay. That being said omg is this guy hott and I'd love for him to be a bottom, I'd bend him over and do that tight ass right. Oh this guy makes me go crazy I need to calm myself.

11. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's not only gay, but he's a total bottom. I can tell just to look at him. UGH... pisses me off too! If he weren't a total nelly bottom, i'd love to fuck around with him!!! What a beautiful body! What a beautiful face! WHAT BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES!!! *swoons*

12. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I had to change the channel because that man makes me go CRAZY! Ohhh so cute.

Draft saved Draft deleted