Design your Penis

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or you know what... I wouldn't say no to having a big ole uncut 10 incher with a Hugh Jackman body and face. I mean why the hell not right?

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I dont feel insecure about my penis, im happy with it, i was given it and am able to survive day to day, i have my perfect penis.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm waiting for the designer gene revolution when we can just design all the aspects that we want and then get a shot and it happens. If we were faced with that reality, I think that's when we would realize that a penis can be too big.
I suppose that all my penis art is a way of designing the perfect dick for me in my mind.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
8x6 with a banana curve and a joint 2/3's of the way up to hit those hard to reach spots.

While I'm at it, a belt sander above the base of my cock for her clit and the ability to ejaculate diamonds.

Hahaha that would be awesome! But a belt sander? How about a vibrating ball...sounds better than getting a clit ground down lol.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha that would be awesome! But a belt sander? How about a vibrating ball...sounds better than getting a clit ground down lol.

Yeah, I'm an engineer and I tend to over-compensate my designs. Besides, my ex would've probably enjoyed the sander.

The week prior to my waxing, when the stubbles (as fine as they are) are the most irritating to my wife, I wear one of these:

Du-magic Ring, only $1.89 at Excalibur Sex Toys, Adult Novelty

Now, if those things can be subcutaneously implanted it'd be a blast any old time.

Your vibrating idea's pretty cool too.

D

deleted136887

OK so I just went to the "thevisualiser.net" and entered their max nums(12x6) and it looks HUGE. and I want one.