Design your Penis

Media
I wish science would hurry up and get to the stage where we can order our own penises

I'd go for a beast - 8" soft, 12" hard, 6" round soft, 8-9" hard round, big low-hanging smooth plum sized pink balls, a mushroom head that's at least 50% bigger girth than the rest of the shaft, a few big meaty veins, lots of precum at the drop of a hat and a nice long foreskin that moves back easily and allows docking

And the last thing I'd request is that I could suck it myself

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish science would hurry up and get to the stage where we can order our own penises

I'd go for a beast - 8" soft, 12" hard, 6" round soft, 8-9" hard round, big low-hanging smooth plum sized pink balls, a mushroom head that's at least 50% bigger girth than the rest of the shaft, a few big meaty veins, lots of precum at the drop of a hat and a nice long foreskin that moves back easily and allows docking

And the last thing I'd request is that I could suck it myself
To big to use.

God's ultimate joke.

littlered

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am happy with what God has given me...1" flaccid and 3.5"x 3.5" erect!! LOL. Given my shortcomings I don't want to be greedy but I have always dreamed of having an 8 incher

D_Jarowe Jackhammer

Experimental Member
Media
I wish I could have two different sizes. 7x5.5 and then my regular size of 9.5x6.5

I want to be able to go completely apeshit on a girl's pussy and not have to worry about hurting her. That's something that I've only been able to do a few times in my life and I would love to be able to do it all the time with every girl.

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me i would do:
Hard 13x10
Soft 8x5
Balls i would like drop another inch so it would be 4 inches
Large testicles
Other stuff: Cut, Not hairy, Tanned, Veiny dick, and alot of cum

partydude1377

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmmmm.....

Would like to be
7" long hard
5" long soft
6' around

Would like to increase the length of my foreskin. Would love to have full head coverage while erect.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, about a full 8 inches hard by 6 or 6.5 girth, veiny. Slight upward curve, not too pronounced. Big, perfectly shaped pink helmet head. A thick foreskin, long enough for a big puckered hole when soft @ about 5 heavy, floppy inches, large low hanging eggs and a thick mat of cock hair, high and wide around cock. Big sperm producer too of course, and big sprayer.

This sounds perfect, except for I'd go for big semen, not sperm, producer.

bigguyatNYU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the sound of this thread, because I've actually thought about this before. I would want an 8.5 inch hard cock (6 inch soft), with a foreskin that wasn't too long, but long enough to cover the head when erect, a lot of hair at the base of my cock (but not on the shaft), and balls the size of kiwis that hung low. I'd want my balls to hang even, and my cock to be straight ahead, with a slight curve upwards.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’d go for what I call a practical pussy punisher, a cock designed for maximum cunt fucking abilities but one that is not so outrageously sized to be impractical.

Here are the specs:

7” long should provide a blend of pussy filing length yet allow for balls deep insertion on many pussies

6” shaft girth provides her with a nice feeling of fullness and a bit of stretch openness…

…expanding to 7” girth at the base for an extra wow factor and cunt lip smashing power

Big, rippling, throbbing veins for that this one mean and nasty fuck tool look

Oversized, long, spongy glans to make insertion a tad bit easier

A largely flared corona for extra cunt wall stimulation on the out stroke

Upward curve for g spot probing

Steel hard erections for boring open any sized hole

Big, heavy, low hanging balls for serious clit and asshole stimulation during power fucking

High volume, high velocity, cum spurting ability for those women who orgasm when hot loads of jizz are blasted in their waiting cunts

I think it was on LPSG that I recently saw and similar cock. It was a profile angle video of a girl kneeling and giving head to a guy with a thick and thicker at the base prick. Pity it was only a 30 second clip.

Last edited:

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’d go for what I call a practical pussy punisher, a cock designed for maximum cunt fucking abilities but one that is not so outrageously sized to be impractical.

Here are the specs:

7” long should provide a blend of pussy filing length yet allow for balls deep insertion on many pussies

6” shaft girth provides her with a nice feeling of fullness and a bit of stretch openness…

…expanding to 7” girth at the base for an extra wow factor and cunt lip smashing power

Big, rippling, throbbing veins for that this one mean and nasty fuck tool look

Oversized, long, spongy glans to make insertion a tad bit easier

A largely flared corona for extra cunt wall stimulation on the out stroke

Upward curve for g spot probing

Steel hard erections for boring open any sized hole

Big, heavy, low hanging balls for serious clit and asshole stimulation during power fucking

High volume, high velocity, cum spurting ability for those women who orgasm when hot loads of jizz are blasted in their waiting cunts

I think it was on LPSG that I recently saw and similar cock. It was a profile angle video of a girl kneeling and giving head to a guy with a thick and thicker at the base prick. Pity it was only a 30 second clip.

jeez mate, thats some detail, you obviously gave this a lot of thought haha

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm... OK, I'm actually quite happy with my 7x6, but I reckon an extra inch in length would make it pretty ideal. I wouldn't want to be much thicker because I'm already well above average, but I think 8 inches is the perfect length.

hang9

Just Browsing
Media
I have thought about this subject for many years (as in decades) and what I'd like will sound crazy to everyone, but I am a total size queen. Most of my life I thought my 9x6.5 was small since I'm a grower, but even after I was finally convinced otherwise it still seems average, while my dream size has gotten bigger and bigger over the years.

Now after hearing about jelqing I wish I had done that over the last 30 years; then I like to imagine I could be like 21x12 hard, and probably not much smaller soft, say 18x9. I calculated that if I can loose a pint of blood at the bloodbank just like they take from a 120 lb. woman, then a guy like me could maybe afford 1.5 pints for his cock temporarily. Anyway, you did say these are our dream penises, right?

I know big ones don't get as hard, but a pill from WalMart and a cockring help in that department. It would be heavy so say it'd hang down about 45 degrees when it's hard as it gets, but sticking it up under my low-cut tank tops the head would show in the hairy blonde cleavage of my chest sitting down and I could self-suck by just bending my neck. I used to self-suck when I was young but it was hard on my back and now I can't even get close.

The base would be 3.5 inches wide and say 10 in circumference, while 2/3rds out the width would increase to 4 and 12 in. Just behind the head, width would be down to 2.5 so the head would flare .5 in. per side, making the it 3.5x3.5.

By the way, I love that video on here somewhere of that guy flopping his big beautiful balls around. Guys say I have very nice, big low-hangers and I like the way they slap my thighs when I walk and sometimes fall out of my gym shorts, but I'd take his any day; say a third bigger than mine, so Kiwi size hanging 9-10 inches. I could've done stretching exercises over the years to actually get that.

Now don't get excited, I know what you're thinking and I'll get to that. But I want to say I don't care about being the largest freak in Guiness (well I wouldn't mind it), I would just really like to play with it (and yes, I get off now sharing it with cockworshipers so I wouldn't mind showing it to the world as needed). I've thought of all kinds of new ways I could play with it. In public I think I could have the soft cock wrap around and up my butt to help hide it, and it and those balls would have to be supported by special, heavy-duty briefs in public, instead of freeballing all the time as I do now. I'd have to carefully select my pants and shorts to be as discreet as possible instead of to show as much as possible as I do now, and maybe even have a note from my doctor to sooth the Bulge Nazis (as in police) from time to time.

Ok, you're wondering what good it would be since you figure I couldn't use it for screwing. Well, length isn't an issue with my woman since I'd just bottom out as I do now, but I'd bottom out from any position and could use outside stroking or rubbing between her thighs etc. if needed. We'd figure things out. The more real concern would be girth. But at the head the girth would be around 9.5 in. max (just double what it is now) for it's 3.5 inch length, and as noted it wouldn't be super hard. Seems I've heard of gals here that could take 9 inch girth, at least with some care and "conditioning", and I wouldn't get over 9 inches until near the opening of their chooch. Sure, plenty of gals couldn't take me or gals/guys blow me but if a few could that would be okay.

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
from my present cut status i would like to be 7.5ins erect with long loose foreskin with overhang on full erection....