Designer Jeans/Trousers

jackson36: Does anyone know of any designer/fashion brands in the UK who's trousers or jeans are generously fitted around the crotch? I am a 34" waist and I must try on at least 6 pairs of jeans/trousers a week. The waist and length of leg is fine but when i come to pulling them over my crotch they are far too snug and reveal everything I have to offer below the belt - and I am no exhibitionist. At the moment i am resigned to wearing baggier fitting jeans but I am longing for something more fashionable, please help!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
It isn't easy.  The best fitting trousers I find as a rule are those which have been made or at least altered to fit me; but that only happens (for me) with suits.  

If you don't like baggy trousers or jeans, you are either going to be very uncomfortable (ie compressed into too small a space), or very blatant, or possibly a combination of both.  

Just a few other points:

1.  Some material will stretch over time to accommodate you better; and the longer I have been 'breaking in' a pair of trousers the more comfortable they tend to be.  

2.  In my case, since I wear myself pointing up (supported in a specially made jock); it tends to be a question of adding a whole waist size when I buy the trousers (ie 2 inches).  On the odd occasion I have let things hang down, and then I look and feel a lot slimmer in the stomach area, but the other problems I get make it a very bad idea.  

3.  If you did find trousers generously cut in the crotch, but tailored sharply everywhere else, it may be not such a great idea.  I once had a couple of pairs which were in the current fashion very tight in the leg and thigh and backside, but which gave me all the room I needed at the crotch.  Result: an enormously obvious bulge and a lot of unwelcome attention.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend wears those snug men's skinny jeans and close fitting light blue colored boxer briefs under them. He says they do give a hard on pointing upward and really feels sexy wearing them. He wanted me to try on a pair of sexy skinny with soft tight fitting men's snug fitting nylon lycra briefs with them. I soon had an erection, pointing upward, after wearing them for a while and those stretch jeans and tight briefs really felt good. I had to go to a men's clinic for a quick checkup one day when I was wearing them. While in the waiting room, I developed an erection, as those jeans felt so nice and had me sexually aroused. I was soon called in by the nurse to the examination room, not knowing what was about to happen. I thought this was just a look over by the doctor, but much to my surprise the nurse said this will be a full body exam, so all those sexy clothes will have to come off. Before,I realized, two male nurses came into the exam room bringing with them, what looked like a toga. I was given a good look over by them and the doctor while still in those snug jeans with a full hard under them and the sexy briefs. The male nurses noticing how snug my jeans were, they said they will help me out of them, as the doctor seemed to joyfully watching and waiting, as the nurses unbuttoned my cotton long sleeve shirt, then the tee shirt came off. I really felt good and quite aroused while still in the snug jeans and tight briefs. One nurse gently turned me around, I would squirm and tickle a lot feeling the stretch belt being unfastened with the top waist snap being popped open, then the one male nurse would managed to unzip the front , seeing the tight briefs that outlined my fully erect penis snug and secure in both the jeans and tight sexy briefs. I could now appreciate what the ladies go through putting, them on,wearing and trying to take them off. Both the doctor and nurse said for me not to being embarrassed having an erection, but those tight jeans and underwear have to come off. Oh what a feeling, as one male nurse joyfully pulled and tugged on those snug jeans, trying to pull them down. Slowly the soft snug denim was slipping off my lower torso, as he continued pulling them down and off, showing the tight briefs out ling my still secure hard on encased in the clinging briefs. Once he had them finally down to my ankles, the other male nurse freed my legs and feet from the soft snug denim jeans. All I could was blush as they came off with both nurses and doctor seeing me just in the tight briefs that looked like panties, soon I was almost naked for the medical examination, as the one nurse slowly peeled those beautiful briefs down my squirming hips. Now my moment of truth occurred, despite blushing and trying to cover my erect penis very secure under my last layer of covering, the sexy clinging briefs were gently peeled off my now free bouncing erection. a few more pulls while saying to me 'loosen up let them go" ,as I felt them slip out of my rear buns. Finally they had me naked and in the fuzzy toga style gown and the doctor soon began my examination. I felt so good wearing those men's skinny jeans and sexy briefs, never realizing they would be all off an unexpected medical examination at the clinic.

Reactions: glenwood705