Designer Jeans/Trousers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jackson36: Does anyone know of any designer/fashion brands in the UK who's trousers or jeans are generously fitted around the crotch? I am a 34" waist and I must try on at least 6 pairs of jeans/trousers a week. The waist and length of leg is fine but when i come to pulling them over my crotch they are far too snug and reveal everything I have to offer below the belt - and I am no exhibitionist. At the moment i am resigned to wearing baggier fitting jeans but I am longing for something more fashionable, please help!

2. Max

Max New Member

It isn't easy.  The best fitting trousers I find as a rule are those which have been made or at least altered to fit me; but that only happens (for me) with suits.  

If you don't like baggy trousers or jeans, you are either going to be very uncomfortable (ie compressed into too small a space), or very blatant, or possibly a combination of both.  

Just a few other points:

1.  Some material will stretch over time to accommodate you better; and the longer I have been 'breaking in' a pair of trousers the more comfortable they tend to be.  

2.  In my case, since I wear myself pointing up (supported in a specially made jock); it tends to be a question of adding a whole waist size when I buy the trousers (ie 2 inches).  On the odd occasion I have let things hang down, and then I look and feel a lot slimmer in the stomach area, but the other problems I get make it a very bad idea.  

3.  If you did find trousers generously cut in the crotch, but tailored sharply everywhere else, it may be not such a great idea.  I once had a couple of pairs which were in the current fashion very tight in the leg and thigh and backside, but which gave me all the room I needed at the crotch.  Result: an enormously obvious bulge and a lot of unwelcome attention.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice