Designer Shoes

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else have a fetish for handmade Italian leather or exotic skin shoes? I just purchased a pair of Gucci crocodile loafers and paid $2,800 USD for to add to my collection of designer shoes.

Reactions: Gucci Lover

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now here is a thread with my name all over it. I love shoes! I'm a fan of Fratelli Rossetti and life as I know it changed for the better when Manolo Blahnik started making mens shoes!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now here is a thread with my name all over it. I love shoes! I'm a fan of Fratelli Rossetti and life as I know it changed for the better when Manolo Blahnik started making mens shoes!

We'll just call you Nudeyorker Bradshaw..... :tongue: (you can visit my shoe closet anytime you want. Have over 300)...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
300! Good God in Heaven! I thought I was a shoe queen! You need this book, it's out of print but you can still get it a Amazon, I have an autographed copy!
Shoes Never Lie by Mimi Pond | LibraryThing

And they somehow always FIT, even if you gain weight. These days, I am into the metallics craze, Just got an outrageous pair of Marc Jacobs metallic penny loafers (they aint your papa's penny loafers). Also an awesome pair of Matthew Williamson hunter green metallic sneakers.. OYE

D

deleted213967

Does anyone else have a fetish for handmade Italian leather or exotic skin shoes? I just purchased a pair of Gucci crocodile loafers and paid $2,800 USD for to add to my collection of designer shoes.

Are you the Marie Antoinette of the Rockies?

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I bought a pair of Hermes, Tim Oxfords in black Aligator the other day, would they be able to get any shoe fetishist' juices flowing ?

100% YES!! They must have been exorbitant. Being Hermes, did you have to order them or were they ready to wear? I am a major shoe fan & buy way too many. I do have a slightly macabre fetish for 'exotic skins' (& try not to ponder on the procurement of the pelt). In particular: python & anaconda. I do have some croc & alligator boots & shoes (bought in sales at half price), but usually the cost for them is too high for me to justify the purchase. My latest stunners, bought last week are, midnight blue, python loafers from Bottega Veneta. It's embarrassing how most of my footwear remains unworn. I become very precious about shoes & dread scatches...so i don't wear them & kick about, every day in £10 plimpsoles. :confused:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
100% YES!! They must have been exorbitant. Being Hermes, did you have to order them or were they ready to wear? I am a major shoe fan & buy way too many. I do have a slightly macabre fetish for 'exotic skins' (& try not to ponder on the procurement of the pelt). In particular: python & anaconda. I do have some croc & alligator boots & shoes (bought in sales at half price), but usually the cost for them is too high for me to justify the purchase. My latest stunners, bought last week are, midnight blue, python loafers from Bottega Veneta. It's embarrassing how most of my footwear remains unworn. I become very precious about shoes & dread scatches...so i don't wear them & kick about, every day in £10 plimpsoles. :confused:

Yeah I'm not a fetishist but I like my clothes. I also bought some Lanvin Hightops in Velvet and metallic trim on the same day. Mind you, just like you I end up wearing my knockabout cheaper shoes most of the time. I didn't have to order my Hermes pair, I have an account with them at the really nice department store here in Dublin and I get newsletters about upcoming stuff I might like and get to reserve stuff if I want to, and they already have all my measurements, actually I think Hermes have a last for my foot size and shape, it's a sweet setup.

Fragrance is my fetish, but that's for another thread .... LOL

Last edited:

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I'm not a fetishist but I like my clothes. I also bought some Lanvin Hightops in Velvet and metallic trim on the same day. Mind you, just like you I end up wearing my knockabout cheaper shoes most of the time. I didn't have to order my Hermes pair, I have an account with them at the really nice department store here in Dublin and I get newsletters about upcoming stuff I might like and get to reserve stuff if I want to, and they already have all my measurements, actually I think Hermes have a last for my foot size and shape, it's a sweet setup.

Fragrance is my fetish, but that's for another thread .... LOL

OK, that's it, now i'm officially jealous. I tried on some Lanvin hightops at the Saville Row boutique. These had jet beads around the cuff, kind of tribal-looking. I returned twice, really annoying the poor assistant, 'cause i kept backing out of buying them They're £780 & i'm permanently overdrawn, so i kept telling myself 'they're fuckin' trainers you twat!' Anyway, if i had of got them, they'd still be in their box. Along with everything else.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope you people have the money to afford these extravagances and are not putting yourself into debt for purchases that are seldom used. i must admit that having tons of shoes does not allow you to wear ALL of them all the time, and some usually just sit in the boxes on the shelfs (my boxes all have Polaroid pics on them). But if I cant afford it, i dont buy it. Dont want those pesky bill collectors calling me. And unless you buy boring "classics", shoe styles change so quickly that the $1000 pair of shoes
thats "in" today is "out" tomorrow.....

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been wearing the Gucci traditional horsebit buckle shoe since I was 14 years old, I am now 41 and still that same style will never ever go out of style, it's a classsic. As far as the purchases go, I have a trustfund that was left to me from an old east coast family member (old money) along with property in the Hamptons. So I just pull out my black American Express and go to town. A lot of the time I don't look at price tags, if I like it I buy it, I am worth it and you only live once.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been wearing the Gucci traditional horsebit buckle shoe since I was 14 years old, I am now 41 and still that same style will never ever go out of style, it's a classsic. As far as the purchases go, I have a trustfund that was left to me from an old east coast family member (old money) along with property in the Hamptons. So I just pull out my black American Express and go to town. A lot of the time I don't look at price tags, if I like it I buy it, I am worth it and you only live once.

Spoken like a true Queen. you go gurl !!!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Yeesh conspicuous. It's not polite to tell people how rich you are you know :tongue:

See... I bought a $500 pair of military boots. And considering how much walking I do, I didn't think it such a lavish purchase at the time. I have a few boots and one or two pairs of shoes lying around, but they're not something I collect.

A lot of the time I don't look at price tags
The only tag which tends to catch my eye on one of today's products is it's country of manufacture.

That said, quality first.