Designer Shoes

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeesh conspicuous. It's not polite to tell people how rich you are you know :tongue:

I wasn't bragging on how wealthy my family is (we old money crowd do not say rich we say wealthy). I was just replying to another comment on my post that someone said about paying for my faboulous shoe collection. Also everyone I know is old, old, money. I can spot new money from a mile away.Peace

Reactions: Gucci Lover

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't bragging on how wealthy my family is (we old money crowd do not say rich we say wealthy). I was just replying to another comment on my post that someone said about paying for my faboulous shoe collection. Also everyone I know is old, old, money. I can spot new money from a mile away.Peace

Old money doesn't talk about the money they have, they don't have to. They don't brag about having Black AmEx cards, they don't discuss buying things without looking at the tag, nor do they correct people on wealthy vs. rich, and being able to spot new money. Old money people have far too much class to do that.

Reactions: deleted3155011

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Old money doesn't talk about the money they have, they don't have to. They don't brag about having Black AmEx cards, they don't discuss buying things without looking at the tag, nor do they correct people on wealthy vs. rich, and being able to spot new money. Old money people have far too much class to do that.

.... And I've never heard real old money call themselves old money, or talk about how all the people they know are old money. Maybe that's an american thing though.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I was not bragging, it's called freedom of speach. Sooo much drama with some people who just can't deal with the truth!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was not bragging, it's called freedom of speach. Sooo much drama with some people who just can't deal with the truth!

No, it's called being obnoxious and rude, two qualities that "old money" people don't have.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I come from old money, but that doesn't mean I am old it is 2009 and I can say whatever suits me fine!

Again, bragging and being obnoxious are not qualities that people who come from old money show. You've proven throughout this thread that you don't have class.

Gucci Lover

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone else have a fetish for handmade Italian leather or exotic skin shoes? I just purchased a pair of Gucci crocodile loafers and paid $2,800 USD for to add to my collection of designer shoes.
I have an EXTREME obsession for exotic loafers and slip ons. I probably have 50 pairs. Love the Gucci croc loafers. Drivers??