Desire for Cum

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Before I begin, I need to make some disclaimers. Of course, you should ALWAYS wear protection no matter what! I am making a bad choice having unprotected sex with someone despite the fact I've known her for awhile and she's on birth control. So discussion about this particular topic won't be needed. And now on with the thread...

Of course, I only know this from the male point of view. When I'm having sex and building towards an orgasm, I change. I start to lose control. It's not that I'm unconscious, but it starts to feel strangely like I'm no longer in the drivers seat. I move from being "me" into this kinda anamalistic thing that only wants one thing: to cum in her. It just consumes me when I'm at the brink of orgasm. And the voice of reason yelling "don't" sounds far away comparatively. It feels hard to resist the temptation and pull out, but I cum and everything is back to normal; I'm perfectly in control.

It sounds weird reading back over that, but I know I'm not alone from the male perspective. What I'm curious about is there anything like this for girls. Is there something in the female mind that wants a guy's cum just as badly as his wants to give it to her. A bit deep - hope no one minds.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am always less satisfied after sex if I don't get to feel him cum inside of me. It doesn't completely ruin it or anything, but surely not as enjoable. I just like that feeling of him losing control and pumping me full of his spunk. Nothing quite like it. Course, I'm a cum whore too. I'd like to smear it all over me one day from head to toe....:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am always less satisfied after sex if I don't get to feel him cum inside of me. It doesn't completely ruin it or anything, but surely not as enjoyable. I just like that feeling of him losing control and pumping me full of his spunk. Nothing quite like it. Course, I'm a cum whore too. I'd like to smear it all over me one day from head to toe....:biggrin1:

Tee hee hee :flirt: I know just what you mean curiousgurl, I'm a bit of a cum slut myself. That's one of the reasons I don't like casual sex.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mark me as number-three cum whore. God made IUDs for a reason, namely, so I can get get cum in me and not get pregnant. My husband is as the OP described. It just adds something to the whole experience, though I have to say the wash-up afterwards is a little more extensive.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm...

i find cum {please don't shoot me!} kinda icky.
no matter how much i wash, i can smell the difference on my pussy for days.
it's the throbbing & the twitching inside me that i enjoy.
i'm perfectly content to keep things condomed.

so, cum sluts...what is the appeal?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm...

To some extent I agree with you. I'm not exactly a huge fan of walking around all day feeling squishier than usual. However, that's nothing a good undercarriage wash with a detachable showerhead can't fix.

The appeal for me may me completely psychological, but I love the feeling of how warm and wet it gets after he's cum inside me... I also like how much he likes it. There's a feeling of completeness that I don't get otherwise... And plus, I HATE condoms anyway.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Those intense feelings are designed by Mother Nature to make parents out of guys and gals. Be prepared. The pill doesn't always work.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those intense feelings are designed by Mother Nature to make parents out of guys and gals. Be prepared. The pill doesn't always work.

IUDs and the pill are over 99% effective. It's a risk I'm willing to take in the context of my current relationship.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To some extent I agree with you. I'm not exactly a huge fan of walking around all day feeling squishier than usual. However, that's nothing a good undercarriage wash with a detachable showerhead can't fix.

The appeal for me may me completely psychological, but I love the feeling of how warm and wet it gets after he's cum inside me... I also like how much he likes it. There's a feeling of completeness that I don't get otherwise... And plus, I HATE condoms anyway.
nope, it's like scent marking.
i'm VERY sensitive to smell!
no amount of washing will make me smell like myself the next day.
some men more than others.
it's not strong or nasty but i just don't smell like me.
it's hard to describe.

the psychology...well...i just can't get past that "it's just spunk!" thing.
and the smell/taste/texture isn't one i enjoy.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Those intense feelings were created by Mother Nature to trick you to make parents out of guys and gals. Be prepared. The pill doesn't always work.

nope, it's like scent marking.
i'm VERY sensitive to smell!
no amount of washing will make me smell like myself the next day.
some men more than others.
it's not strong or nasty but i just don't smell like me.
it's hard to describe.

the psychology...well...i just can't get past that "it's just spunk!" thing.
and the smell/taste/texture isn't one i enjoy.

I am definitely not a fan of cum, and several of my boyfriends really did enjoy trying to spooge on my body or in my mouth. I honestly can't stand it; my cum, however, is actually sweet and doesn't have an overpowering odor.

I cleaned myself up once after one of my ex's decided to shower me with his man juice (haha), and the towel I used to wipe myself still has the smell of his cum... and it has been a few weeks now.

However,I've always wanted to be filled up from behind. :rolleyes:

It isn't exactly Mother Nature calling, but it just seems like it would be hot. Squishy butt, squishy butt...

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
hmmm...

I love that too. So So much. It is when things are wrapped up that you cant really feel it.

I am on the fence I guess about loving cum though. I just dont like how sticky it gets if you miss a spot when wiping up. It is sorta gross. Otherwise I love it, I'd just rather catch it in my mouth or inside me. numnumnum

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's one of the reasons I don't like casual sex.

Ditto.:wink:

Mark me as number-three cum whore. God made IUDs for a reason, namely, so I can get get cum in me and not get pregnant. My husband is as the OP described. It just adds something to the whole experience, though I have to say the wash-up afterwards is a little more extensive.

Yeah, the wash up is a pain, but sooo worth it.

hmmm...

I've never had the smell bother me. On the contrary actually. I love to have morning sex, and later in the day feel some cum seep out of me...just a friendly reminder, same with the smell. It makes me hot to think of his cum inside me, even moreso if I smell or feel it oozing out.

I second the throbbing though, mmm, god that's awesome. He likes to feel me throb too. He told me the other day he jacks off thinking of my pussy contracting around his cock after we fuck and just lay there connected to one another until his soft cock drops out of my pussy.

For me the appeal is (like Snoonzan said) psychological in that it's primal animalistic lust to have someone's cum inside you, or on you. For me, one of the sexiest things I can do is eat the cum from my pussy that my parenter just put there. It's a mixture of us, it's the product of our pleasure and connection to one another....I just get the urge to smear it all over me, or lick it from my fingers.hands, or just lay there with it oozing from me. After sex, I will often ask my lover to use his cum to play with my pussy, gets me off so hard...all that slick hot cum being massaged into my clit and all over my pussy....gawd...so hot. I guess I like to think of cum as the icing on the cake, or the finale after the show....maybe I'm weird??:wink:

However,I've always wanted to be filled up from behind. :rolleyes:

It isn't exactly Mother Nature calling, but it just seems like it would be hot. Squishy butt, squishy butt...

It is hot....very, very hot. One of my favorite orifices to be filled, for sure. Especially if you let it ooze out, or play with it afterward...smear it around and let him finger you with it as he eats you out, or plays with your pussy.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My thoughts on cum: I think most women would rather a guy come modestly. I have been with less than 20 women in my 40+ years. Although most of the women have been pleased by my size (just under 8"), they have not bee too pleased by what comes out. When I was in my 20's I made Peter North look like an amateur. Even now in my 40's when I come, I spray my semen all over the place, and almost every woman has been more in the "yuck" camp than the "wow" camp.

For the partners I exploded inside of, they were initially excited until the mess that followed. For the ones I came on, they weren't too thrilled by such a big blast. Guess most women would rather have a guy who comes a normal amount.

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i get exactly that way during sex. its happened occassionaly earlier during the session. were my "civilized" self went on vactaion and "the beast" broke out of his cage. if i knew how to do it more often i would. :)

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it when a guy cums over me - anywhere as long as it doesn't get in my eye, but it's best on my boobs so I can rub it in. However, nothing compares to feeling the hot flood of it inside me.

I'm happy to take the 99% chance with my two regular partners.