Desire for Cum

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You know I've never really had that facination with cum... Precum yes.. that stuff is fun to play with... I've been too lazy to take my pills regularly.. so he has been doomed to use a condom till I do...

bigdog1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto.:wink:

Yeah, the wash up is a pain, but sooo worth it.

I've never had the smell bother me. On the contrary actually. I love to have morning sex, and later in the day feel some cum seep out of me...just a friendly reminder, same with the smell. It makes me hot to think of his cum inside me, even moreso if I smell or feel it oozing out.

I second the throbbing though, mmm, god that's awesome. He likes to feel me throb too. He told me the other day he jacks off thinking of my pussy contracting around his cock after we fuck and just lay there connected to one another until his soft cock drops out of my pussy.

For me the appeal is (like Snoonzan said) psychological in that it's primal animalistic lust to have someone's cum inside you, or on you. For me, one of the sexiest things I can do is eat the cum from my pussy that my parenter just put there. It's a mixture of us, it's the product of our pleasure and connection to one another....I just get the urge to smear it all over me, or lick it from my fingers.hands, or just lay there with it oozing from me. After sex, I will often ask my lover to use his cum to play with my pussy, gets me off so hard...all that slick hot cum being massaged into my clit and all over my pussy....gawd...so hot. I guess I like to think of cum as the icing on the cake, or the finale after the show....maybe I'm weird??:wink:

It is hot....very, very hot. One of my favorite orifices to be filled, for sure. Especially if you let it ooze out, or play with it afterward...smear it around and let him finger you with it as he eats you out, or plays with your pussy.

a university study in albany, ny found a correlation between depression in women and exposure to a man's semen, less exposure the greater the likelyhood for depression, this finding was backed up by women having sex with condoms (no semen exposure) also being just as likely to suffer from depression, i told a female friend about this study and her comment was "duh" so your love of cum is very womanly and part of the natural order of things and it confirms my thoughts that women probably need it more than men

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a university study in albany, ny found a correlation between depression in women and exposure to a man's semen, less exposure the greater the likelyhood for depression, this finding was backed up by women having sex with condoms (no semen exposure) also being just as likely to suffer from depression, i told a female friend about this study and her comment was "duh" so your love of cum is very womanly and part of the natural order of things and it confirms my thoughts that women probably need it more than men

That's interesting.....I'm not depressed, but I know having a cream filled pussy sure lifts my mood :biggrin1: .