Desire for Huge Tits

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago, I used to live with a woman with massive tits. If you had seen her in person, completely clothed, you would never imagine just how big they were. The moment she got home from work she would remove her 'harness' and walk around the house braless with her pendulous tits flopping about. They were massive in every direction. They hung down due to their sheer size but also were very wide and stuck out. Depending on what she was wearing, you could often see her nipples and she even had a threadbare white shirt that she sometimes would wear where you could see her large areolas.

We were just friends but I did get a few opportunities to experience them. They were shockingly heavy but gorgeously shaped despite their massive size. I loved the feel of her soft, huge tits and only had one opportunity to suck on her nipples.

It's now years later and she's 62 and has put on quite a bit of weight (she's a decade older than me). Regardless of her weight, her breasts are still radically out of proportion. They have only grown far more massive. We live half the distance across America but I'm back home for the holidays and she wants to meet up. I'm married now but I still have fantasies about her ridiculous breasts. I fantasize that I meet her at her apartment and she is, as she always is, sans bra. I can only imagine how large they must be now. The last bra size she told me was H cup.

I have this fantasy that she gives me one last chance with them. I lay my head on her lap and she lifts her shirt to show my those gigantic, soft titties. Then I suck on her nipple. I would be in absolute heaven. I think about those tits very frequently and to even see her braless with a shirt on would be an amazing turn on. I have about four more days for us to meet up so we shall see.

bbnc44

Legendary Member
Media
Years ago, I used to live with a woman with massive tits. If you had seen her in person, completely clothed, you would never imagine just how big they were. The moment she got home from work she would remove her 'harness' and walk around the house braless with her pendulous tits flopping about. They were massive in every direction. They hung down due to their sheer size but also were very wide and stuck out. Depending on what she was wearing, you could often see her nipples and she even had a threadbare white shirt that she sometimes would wear where you could see her large areolas.

We were just friends but I did get a few opportunities to experience them. They were shockingly heavy but gorgeously shaped despite their massive size. I loved the feel of her soft, huge tits and only had one opportunity to suck on her nipples.

It's now years later and she's 62 and has put on quite a bit of weight (she's a decade older than me). Regardless of her weight, her breasts are still radically out of proportion. They have only grown far more massive. We live half the distance across America but I'm back home for the holidays and she wants to meet up. I'm married now but I still have fantasies about her ridiculous breasts. I fantasize that I meet her at her apartment and she is, as she always is, sans bra. I can only imagine how large they must be now. The last bra size she told me was H cup.

I have this fantasy that she gives me one last chance with them. I lay my head on her lap and she lifts her shirt to show my those gigantic, soft titties. Then I suck on her nipple. I would be in absolute heaven. I think about those tits very frequently and to even see her braless with a shirt on would be an amazing turn on. I have about four more days for us to meet up so we shall see.
what is a harness? or u mean a bra.?

bbnc44

Legendary Member
Media

let us know. maybe a pic.?

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is a harness? or u mean a bra.?
She would refer to her bra as a harness. The moment she got home the bra would come off. It was clear she was wearing a bra at least several cup sizes too small because she had shoulder indentations around 3/4 of an inch deep.

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last hands on experience with my uber busty friend was in the mid 90s. It was never going to turn into anything more than a friendship because of a variety of reasons. The sad thing is that I believe that I'm probably the last guy to touch her monster titties. She simply has very low self esteem and a variety of other issues and never developed any relationship with a man (or woman). I think part of her self esteem issues relate to her enormous breasts. She could have used them to her benefit but instead felt they made her unattractive. Whereas she used to be a medium build woman with huge breasts, she is now a larger woman with the kind of breasts where you can't believe how big they are. This has only led her to become increasingly self conscious about her breasts. She has talked about getting reduction since I first met her but never went through with it.

I would love to let her feel the touch of a man again and show love to her enormous breasts. I would definitely hold and kiss them and try and rebuild her self esteem. I plan to get together with her tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend and I are meeting today. I haven't been back in town since 2019 so this will be the first time I'm seeing her in 3 years. She mentioned to me on the phone that she put on weight thanks to the pandemic but said most of the weight went, in her words, "you know where". We shall see. Given how massive her breasts were before, it will be very interesting to see how she looks now. We're meeting for coffee in the afternoon so I'd say the chances of me seeing her even without a bra is just slightly over zero percent.

bbnc44

Legendary Member
Media
My friend and I are meeting today. I haven't been back in town since 2019 so this will be the first time I'm seeing her in 3 years. She mentioned to me on the phone that she put on weight thanks to the pandemic but said most of the weight went, in her words, "you know where". We shall see. Given how massive her breasts were before, it will be very interesting to see how she looks now. We're meeting for coffee in the afternoon so I'd say the chances of me seeing her even without a bra is just slightly over zero percent.
give us a pic. even if cloths on.

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met with my friend and I confess that it was disappointing. When I first saw her I wont deny that her breasts looked absurd. Massive and wobbly, they looked like they preceded the rest of her body by around 12 inches. She had definitely put on weight everywhere but her boobs were insane.

We went out for dinner but she brought her daughter so the conversation had to be very clean. Later, we did go out for one drink at a different place while her daughter went home. We talked about life and aging and stuff and she mentioned that she'd had a mammogram recently and the nurse said that her breasts were 90+% fat. oooh. That didn't sound good, nor the least bit sexy. Near the end of the evening, she confessed that her massive breasts were, in her words, completely deflated and flat as pancakes. She might be exaggerating but she is 62 and there is a shelf life for breast. Larger breasts tend to have shorter shelf lives and and hers were and are massive.

I just have to recognize that those magnificent tits are gone. I know some guys are into pure size but huge flat tits are just not for me. I saw her braless when I dropped something off at her apartment like 5 years ago and her tits still stuck way out but maybe she finally hit the wall. It was funny seeing her cross her arms to try and hide her tits but I just laughed and told her it wasn't possible to hide them.

This is why as much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE huge tits, I always believe it's better to marry a woman with small boobs because they last longer.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I met with my friend and I confess that it was disappointing. When I first saw her I wont deny that her breasts looked absurd. Massive and wobbly, they looked like they preceded the rest of her body by around 12 inches. She had definitely put on weight everywhere but her boobs were insane.

We went out for dinner but she brought her daughter so the conversation had to be very clean. Later, we did go out for one drink at a different place while her daughter went home. We talked about life and aging and stuff and she mentioned that she'd had a mammogram recently and the nurse said that her breasts were 90+% fat. oooh. That didn't sound good, nor the least bit sexy. Near the end of the evening, she confessed that her massive breasts were, in her words, completely deflated and flat as pancakes. She might be exaggerating but she is 62 and there is a shelf life for breast. Larger breasts tend to have shorter shelf lives and and hers were and are massive.

I just have to recognize that those magnificent tits are gone. I know some guys are into pure size but huge flat tits are just not for me. I saw her braless when I dropped something off at her apartment like 5 years ago and her tits still stuck way out but maybe she finally hit the wall. It was funny seeing her cross her arms to try and hide her tits but I just laughed and told her it wasn't possible to hide them.

This is why as much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE huge tits, I always believe it's better to marry a woman with small boobs because they last longer.
No

That is why god invented plastic surgeons and they invented breast lifts !!!

It is like paying to keep that Yenko Camaro in your garage

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friends I've had with big tits were usually not happy with it due mainly to backaches or boys/men who could not look them in the eye because their eyes were elsewhere.:confused:
My friend literally had balance issues because of her tits. I remember one winter she kept falling down because she was so top heavy. When we'd go out we could sometimes hear comments. I remember a couple of idiots talking about 'the twins'. I think she had a bit of a love/hate relationship with her tits. She would often mention how big her tits were but also would say she wanted reduction (never did). Her huge tits became part of her identity but they really were a huge burden.

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My friend literally had balance issues because of her tits. I remember one winter she kept falling down because she was so top heavy. When we'd go out we could sometimes hear comments. I remember a couple of idiots talking about 'the twins'. I think she had a bit of a love/hate relationship with her tits. She would often mention how big her tits were but also would say she wanted reduction (never did). Her huge tits became part of her identity but they really were a huge burden.
Yeah, the woman I was referring to loved going to the beach but she could never wear what she wanted because she had to have lots of support. And I didn't know her as a teenager but she said she had them very early on - like 13 or so - and she just wanted to stay under the radar until she adjusted to it but of course it was impossible. But anyway, she eventually married a great guy and he had no complaints.:)

Reactions: Nemorex and mib348

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a gal with a great natural rack. we didn't last and after about 3 months I started dating/fucking another gal, altho certainly attractive, she didn't have much upstairs. but after 5 months she tells me, she's gone from B cup to C. then a few months later she's a D cup. then DD. very full, round and firm.

bbnc44

Legendary Member
Media
I dated a gal with a great natural rack. we didn't last and after about 3 months I started dating/fucking another gal, altho certainly attractive, she didn't have much upstairs. but after 5 months she tells me, she's gone from B cup to C. then a few months later she's a D cup. then DD. very full, round and firm.
Do u have a pic.?of them

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
DD are the best

Reactions: bbnc44

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, the woman I was referring to loved going to the beach but she could never wear what she wanted because she had to have lots of support. And I didn't know her as a teenager but she said she had them very early on - like 13 or so - and she just wanted to stay under the radar until she adjusted to it but of course it was impossible. But anyway, she eventually married a great guy and he had no complaints.:)
I have a friend that she had D cups when she was like 13 and didn’t like all the attentio, especially from middle aged dudes