Desire for Huge Tits

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gf isn't a D but her 36 C are plenty big.. Sliding my lubed hard cock between them drives me crazy. And when she's riding my cock and I'm on my back, she loves me reaching up and fingering her hard nipples. That can usually set off her first orgasm.

sissyjanine

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hooked up with a friend a couple years ago...younger sister of a highschool friend, her tits were 38G....I'd always loved seeing her to watch her tits bounce...I have a thing for tits, all sizes! I'm including a pic of her tits for reference....they also looked even bigger on her since she was only 4'10''

Attachments

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hooked up with a friend a couple years ago...younger sister of a highschool friend, her tits were 38G....I'd always loved seeing her to watch her tits bounce...I have a thing for tits, all sizes! I'm including a pic of her tits for reference....they also looked even bigger on her since she was only 4'10''
Yeah, I do love short women with big tits. Hawt!

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow. That is so hot and a nice rack.

Reactions: ViewingPleasure

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, the woman I was referring to loved going to the beach but she could never wear what she wanted because she had to have lots of support. And I didn't know her as a teenager but she said she had them very early on - like 13 or so - and she just wanted to stay under the radar until she adjusted to it but of course it was impossible. But anyway, she eventually married a great guy and he had no complaints.:)
a girl with big tits shouldn’t be any complaints

• Haha
Reactions: Raybo Revoy