Desire & Regret, an erotic e-book

jallen944

Experimental Member
Media
For anyone who’s interested, I have recently published a collection of stories about Pam and her brother, Ethan. This is the unedited version of some of the stories I have posted here and on some other sites.

I am offering the e-book for free to anyone who would like a copy, but I am not too proud to beg for donations to help me feed my family and keep my writing going.

If you would like a copy of "Desire & Regret", please send a private message with your e-mail address, or contact me at jallen@burpingfrog.com.

jallen944

Experimental Member
Media
I've given away a lot of free copies of my first erotic e-book. I was wondering if anyone else would like a copy. If so, just send me a private message, or contact me at jallen@burpingfrog.com.

If you’re interested, I have published a few more erotic e-books. Here are the titles:

1. Desire & Regret - About Pam, her brother Ethan, and his huge cock (which you can get for free).
2. Girls Not Named Mary - A collection of stories about Ethan, his huge cock, and many girls, none of them named Mary.
3. Ethan and Carrie - Pam asks her brother Ethan to give her friend Carrie a ride home.
4. The Hazing - Pam is initiated into a bizarre sorority ritual that involves bondage, drugs and many sex partners.
5. Molly’s Little Sister - Ethan has a new girlfriend who has to learn to get used to his huge cock, and her little sister wants a piece of him.

jallen944

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you to everyone who has requested a copy of my first erotic e-book. I hope you have enjoyed it.

If anyone requested a copy and didn't receive it, or if you had any problem with the e-book, please contact me and I will get a copy to you right away.

For anyone who has read my e-book, please feel free to post your comments here, whether you loved it or hated it.

The offer is still open for anyone who would like to read a free copy of my first erotic e-book. Just send me a private message, and remember to include your e-mail so I can send it. You can also send me a personal message to jallen@burpingfrog.com.

Thanks again and have a great New Year.