Desired Penis Size - Completed Survey Results

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NoFear, Mar 3, 2010.

1. NoFear

NoFear Member

Lovingyou.com - Poll: Whats a desirable "penis" size to you?

Old forum thread survey with some interesting results, figured some of you might find it interesting.

4 inches or under 4 1.17%
    4-5 inches 9 2.62%
    5-6 inches 82 23.91%
    6-7 inches 106 30.90%
    7-8 inches 78 22.74%
    8-9 inches 31 9.04%
    9-10 inches 9 2.62%
    10 inches or over 8 2.33%
    A 2inch penis is as desirable as a 12inch to me 16 4.66%

These are claimed desired penis lengths (not minimum requirements) of women, not in any way scientific but the comments are an interesting read.

Thoughts? Comments?

2. NinjaStallman

NinjaStallman New Member

I'm not exactly surprised, the majority of women seem to want penises which are big enough to fill them and hit the right spots, but not so big as to be awkward or painful.

That's pretty predictable, and is mirrored in other studies elsewhere.

3. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I'm not surprised by the stats at all. A majority of women want an above average cock (longer than 6") - and a significant minority really want a huge one (longer than 8).

4. B_howbigeh

B_howbigeh New Member

now we need one for girth...

5. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

My thought is that if you could magically add an inch to every man on the planet, a lot more women would be satisfied, but guys would still complain they are too short because they want to be among the biggest.

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

i agree. according to my wife, it's my girth 6.25" that she loves, she likes the 7.25" length too. she had a couple guys longer than me before I came into her life. so she wasn't a virgin, but I gave her, her 1st orgasm..and a second and third the first time i fucked her. she said after 4 yrs and 6 guys of trying to have an orgasm, she fucks a fat cock(me) and came so easily.

7. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

This seems to be a fairly believable poll, based on my experience and what I have been told by women who I considered to be experienced and not totally full of crap. Most women are perfectly content with a healthy, average 5-6 inch length.

Most are delighted with an above average 7 inch length, but for a small proportion of women that will be bordering on a little too long. Eight inches is starting to get uncomfortably long for a substantial number of women, and anything over that is a drawback for most.

I have been slightly over 7 inches in "insertable length". Out of around 15 or 16 lovers, most women were very happy with it but 3 or so told me they wished I came a half size smaller.

Draft saved Draft deleted