Desires, expectations and entitlements

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Sometimes he gives 80 and I give 20. And sometimes he gives 20 and I give 80.

It would be very boring if it was 50/50. Making the relationship work is making sure the books balance at the end of the day.

A rabbi I know says marriage is a 100/100 proposition. Both parties give their all.
Of course each ones all can be more or less, overall.

Reactions: EllieP

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thanks for your answer LaFemme, men and women seem to be on the same wavelength.

I listened to AlteredEgo but I'll just add this about my use of "honest", like many male members here, I am a hetero male and unless I'm concentrating, it's inevitable that I'm going to say or write insensitive things, our minds do not analyse things quickly enough to know that it might sound insulting or offensive before it comes out and to be honest it's very difficult to concentrate on self censoring when we're focused on an idea.
It will make you mad but it won't stop, you can't change the way our brains work, it's different from yours, I don't expect you to understand but it might be good for you to accept the difference and not give so much importance to our mispoken words and focus on our intentions instead.

Good to know you set the bar for straight men so low. I was unaware that they are compelled by gender and attraction to be piggish. I just thought individuals were jerks.