desiring a longer flacid penis

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Dareios, Jan 22, 2011.

  1. Dareios

    Dareios New Member

    Apr 12, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Belgium, Europa
    Hi all,

    Although not endowed as some of you on this forum who a huge, I am average when erect (15-16 cm, girth 12 cm) and my boyfriend has no complains.
    What has been bothering me since puberty is the length of my flacid penis which is only 6 cm and a girth of 5-6 cm i guess (never have measured the girth when flacid.
    Is there any means, apart from surgery, of having it enlarged and thickened when flacid? Any pills, any medication for this which really would make a difference.
    Ideally I would like to be flacid as large as erect now (which would imply that I would like to be longer and thicker when erect as well, but I would already be happy with a larger and thicker penis when flacid).
    I regret having no bulge in jeans, no bulge in shorts or swimming pants. I really would love to show a bulge when putting on swimming pants, rather then just a mere elevation or a slight indication in jeans.
    I tend to wear cock rings to obtain an effect which helps but would love it to be natural. : -)


Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice