Desperate Housewives tonight

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(for those of you not in the U.S. "Desperate Housewives" is a very popular TV show...(drama/comedy/fantasy/fluff)

I was on the floor tonight- did anyone else catch it?

(how to explain the convuluted plot?)
One of the characters- a former model, hotty... got drunk, fell asleep with a young man (his history is VERY convoluted). He was 'alleging' that the two of them had fallen asleep AND had sex. So she 'sicked' her ex (a hot, robust latin man) to go 'scare off' the young man ("Zac"). As the latin man was at the urinal (to tell off the young man) he leaned over to say something, glanced down and all but fainted!

He later told the hotty that she WOULD HAVE KNOWN if she had slept with the young man... then pointed to a HUGE salami over head (they were in a pizza restaurant..).

Now it seems the 'hotty' sees the young man (he is a millionare, don't ask) in a whole new light...

"little zachary...who knew?"

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(for those of you not in the U.S. "Desperate Housewives" is a very popular TV show...(drama/comedy/fantasy/fluff)

I was on the floor tonight- did anyone else catch it?

(how to explain the convuluted plot?)
One of the characters- a former model, hotty... got drunk, fell asleep with a young man (his history is VERY convoluted). He was 'alleging' that the two of them had fallen asleep AND had sex. So she 'sicked' her ex (a hot, robust latin man) to go 'scare off' the young man ("Zac"). As the latin man was at the urinal (to tell off the young man) he leaned over to say something, glanced down and all but fainted!

He later told the hotty that she WOULD HAVE KNOWN if she had slept with the young man... then pointed to a HUGE salami over head (they were in a pizza restaurant..).

Now it seems the 'hotty' sees the young man (he is a millionare, don't ask) in a whole new light...

LOL! I know two men on this board including you who watch the show just to look at Eva. She in fact to some degree inspired the "Bitch" thread! LOL!

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah. I caught that scene and almost doubled over. Pretty risque for Prime Time, Esp. after the T.O. ad with one of the stars a few years ago. You'd think a spoiled latina bitch like Gabrielle would be chasing after 'lil Zach after hearing about his 'goods'.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You think so? Huge dick or not, the boy is seriously disturbed. I can see exactly why Gabrielle told him off -- never mind his timing on a marriage proposal.

(And doubly never mind how Carlos broke every bit of those man laws at the urinal.)

*sigh* I was thinking about starting a DH thread, not conveniently because of this relevation regarding Zach's dick, but rather how the show is just a sensational mess nowadays. I really liked the show for its drama regarding love interests and its often humorous take on suburban living. Now it's just like the back end of a ribeye steak. You chew and chew and chew all the fat down hoping to get a good piece of substantive meat... and then you can't even eat it because you're all full off the fat.

I wish I could enjoy the third season as much as the first two.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
actually I think DH is MUCH better this season than last...

did you know the creator is gay? (not surprising I think)

as to Gabrielle- I don't know...I watch for her AND Carlos (mike had his moments).

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about last weeks episode of the TV show..."Bones" Where the lead female, (sorry I don't kmow her name) is dating a cop whose nickname is "peanut", and automatically thinks it's because of his penis size. And because of that she puts off any sexual contact.

Her girlfriend tells her to just see for herself....jump to the end of the show...The lead is all smiles and her friend asks her if they had sex, and she explains that in this case the term peanut is an opposite connotation to the actual physical thing...meaning he is hung !

I looked over at my 14 year old son and asked him "what does the size of his penis have to do with the story line ?" he justed shrugged. Now we know why most men judge themselves by the size of their penis. And on TV it's not a hidden reference, it's right out in the open.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have never watched bones- and you raised a good point-

how does this affect young folks watching?

is the message that size is everything? is this putting out the same ideal as young women starving themselves to fit the same idea of anorexic waifs on the runways? (ie will 'small hung' young men be even more self conscious when sent these messages?)

woops- shrink hat OFF...whew.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I'm totally out of touch, but I've been in broadcasing/journalism all my life. I grew up having professors in college who looked at television as something that should enlighten people. I seldom watch TV. When I do I can't believe how EVERYTHING is bathroom humor. Count the number of seconds between a sexual or penis reference in any sit-com. You'll be suprised how quickly they come, over and over again. All the writers seem to be about 16 years old. ADDITIONALLY, am I right or wrong, or is that montage of famous "partners" at the beginning of the show supposed to be husbands-and-wifes or boyfriends-and-girlfriends? Then, why in the hell do they show the farmer with the pitchfork and his female companion. In Grant Wood's "American Gothic" painting, the man and woman and FATHER and DAUGHTER. Maybe someone should tell them? Dennis

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow, isn't that this nerdy creepy teenager, with these suspiciously neatly parted hair? I am not a regular watcher, just every few weeks turning in, mostly because there's some serious male eye-candy around on there. But this guy? I'd never have put him in the hung department, but once again we see that sometimes the big dicks are on the last guys you'd suppose to be hung.

Still, I'd much rather have sex with one of the other guys there, even if they aren't as hung.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think he IS hung, I think it was a "TV" moment. 2 1/2 men is the saem way, penis references every week. I enjoy the show, BUT it doesn't have to resort to the male Penis to get attention anymore

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
zac couldnt be less appealing.....
id take carlos (ricardo chavira) any time, day or night, even if he didnt have a penis at all,let alone a big one.....

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I've watched DH since its first season and we had a running LPSG thread during that time. I think the writer Mark Cherry's gayness shines through lots of times in the episodes. Seeing Andrew kissing his 'friend' was the first totally gay thing getting shown. That might not be as blatant as Carlos' stare at Zach's cock in front of the urinal, though, and making such a big fuss over the young man's dick size. How horny can DH makes us?