Desperate Housewives

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by BruceSter, Apr 19, 2005.

1. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Oh, I love this polling business! Damn interesting.

Bruce

2. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Forgot... If it's Edie Britt (Nicolette Sheridan) just post that as a reply - I see the polling section can't be edited.

Bruce

3. pinky

pinky New Member

Personally, I would like to "lay my pipe" as you say with Carl Susan's ex-husband. He is played by the delicious Richard Burgi. I think a good time would be had by all. Richard has a phenomenal body and although I doubt he is super hung I would speculate he is average in length and thickness or just above average.

4. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

* * * OFFICIAL STATEMENT * * *
    The author of this statement hereby officially apologizes for not considering all husbands, sons, daughters and other co - co - co - stars in the poll. Sorry to you fans of those, and of course to the mentioned actors too. Sorry.

5. Pices2325

Pices2325 New Member

* * * OFFICIAL STATEMENT * * *
    The author of this statement hereby officially apologizes for not considering all husbands, sons, daughters and other co - co - co - stars in the poll. Sorry to you fans of those, and of course to the mentioned actors too. Sorry.

[post=302084]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I think i'd lay my pipe on Gabrielle's boyfriend...The one who she is cheating on Carlos with. I've had a think for latin people lately, dont know why though. He looks delicious.

6. Leung

Leung New Member

No one for John's friend? :p
    I couldn't go for Brie, she looks like an alien!
    Edie is a slag!
    Gabrielle would have my "pipe", although I am not sure I would really put it that way!

Otherwise it would have to be.... Mrs Huber! She goddamn hot!

7. jonb

Gold Member

Hard to choose between Eva Longoria and Jesse Metcalfe. Teri Hatcher also has her strong points. Marcia Cross's eyebrows just make me think of Joan Crawford, and unfortunately I use wire hangers. Felicity Huffman's just frumpy.

8. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Give your vote to John then, dude.

Bruce

9. jonadkins

jonadkins Member

I could quite happily "lay my pipe" with all of the above. If anyone doubts the hotness of Marcia Cross or Felicity Huffman, just check out the cover of "Vanity Fair"...

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Bruce
    [post=302457]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yeah, Jesse (John) was a hottie on Passions for what I think was the beginning of his acting career. It was always exciting when he removed his shirt and his Latino personality warmed up the afternoon soaps for the ladies.

11. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

He counts himself among the few actors of this series with a worth to be mentioned acting career.

By the way, Felicity Huffman is the wife of William H. Macy, the husband-in-distress from Fargo (my all-time second-favorite movie). Anyone know about how much he packs between his legs?

Bruce

12. EFH33

EFH33 Member

Albums:
    Eva Longoria hands down, but i have a thing for latino women.

13. B_Jackhammer

B_Jackhammer New Member

Great poll.
    I would fuck all five ending with ramming my pole up John's ass

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Damn, Jackhammer -- you must be a cocksman of the proverbial best kind. Your post reminds me of what a friend once said when accused of being willing to fuck anything. His reply was "Hell, yeah, I would fuck my mother if she wasn't so old". I've never repeated that before and am even embarrassed to type it here, but it's done!

15. Pices2325

Pices2325 New Member

Bruce
    [post=302457]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

sorry, I just started watching but I love it. Sorry! -_-

16. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Totally seconded, man. She's real cute in the face and the body. I wish she had a little more height and weight on here, but I suppose that our 9" difference in height and 40 pounds or so in weight can make for some interesting bedroom play. (Just so long as she doesn't start complaining when I lay down the pipe. Really. You're too hot for all that silliness.)

ABC.com had a Desperate Housewives poll in which you could find out which DH was best suited to you. I ended up with Susan. Not my first choice, of course, but not a bad lay to imagine either...

P.S. I'd fuck Andrew with a crowbar upside the back of the head. He's such a fuckin' bastard.

17. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Totally seconded, man. She's real cute in the face and the body. I wish she had a little more height and weight on here, but I suppose that our 9" difference in height and 40 pounds or so in weight can make for some interesting bedroom play. (Just so long as she doesn't start complaining when I lay down the pipe. Really. You're too hot for all that silliness.)

ABC.com had a Desperate Housewives poll in which you could find out which DH was best suited to you. I ended up with Susan. Not my first choice, of course, but not a bad lay to imagine either...

P.S. I'd fuck Andrew with a crowbar upside the back of the head. He's such a fuckin' bastard.
    [post=302714]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I have this thing for latina women too - so my vote (very first in this poll) went to Eva Longoria too. It's that cute streak about her, and her dirtiness too. Saw the scene where she wanted John to fuck her on the table? That kicked it with me.

Bruce

18. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

[post=302714]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I did the same poll, and came up with Susan too. To be truthful, I was kinda meandering between her and Gabrielle upon passing my vote, but then again I want to fuck when I need it, and not to be on the lookout for any obstacle Susan's so prone to run into.

Bruce

19. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Well, I admit Mrs. Huffman's photo isn't that good on IMDB... she indeed looks pretty scary on it. Maybe this is gonna give her (maybe at least out of extreme generousness) a vote: Felicity Huffman on ABC-DH photo gallery.

Bruce

20. EFH33

EFH33 Member

Albums:
    I did my survey and it came out with Edie Britt, who is played by the gorgeous Nicollette Sheridan. I know she's had some plastic surgery which really turns me off, but the character she plays on the show is a real turn-on. I don't think I would complain. :evilgrin:

Draft saved Draft deleted