Desperate Housewives

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Might it be the large number of rowdy kids that bothers you about mating with Lynette? Does this refer to a major social problem about women with kids finding good dates?

Bruce

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it would totally be Teri Hatcher, I have a thing for hot but really nice down to earth women (I know she's probally not like that in real life). Also I remember her as a kid in Superman

D

deleted2253

My vote is for Jesse Metcalfe all the way!!!!!!! I remember watching this hottie on Passions back in the day and thinkin' DAMN!!! :wow:

the sac: Definitely Marcia Cross or Bree Van De Kamp she is so hot and for a 42 year old damn, She was one of the first actresses I masturbated to in my room when I was younger and she was on Melrose Place.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I think Susan would be a great gal to live with (and in bed too) - really, consider my vote given to her as well as to Gabrielle, who'd be a good lay for sure. But Susan promises to be more fun.

Bruce

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by EFH33@Apr 21 2005, 11:30 AM
I did my survey and it came out with Edie Britt, who is played by the gorgeous Nicollette Sheridan. I know she's had some plastic surgery which really turns me off, but the character she plays on the show is a real turn-on. I don't think I would complain. :evilgrin:
[post=302991]Quoted post[/post]​

Everytime I do this survey on the ABC-DH site, I come up with a different character - maybe that's because the answers aren't very compatible with me. I even slipped into the role of my lady friend and did the quiz on her behalf, and then came up with her being Susan. Mind-boggling.

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to miss the show last Sunday evening, Bruce. Could you fill me, and any others who had to miss, in on any noteworth turn of events? Thank, man. Is your avatar portraying an every morning happening, I ask as my tongue hangs out.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 26 2005, 10:15 AM
I had to miss the show last Sunday evening, Bruce.  Could you fill me, and any others who had to miss, in on any noteworth turn of events?  Thank, man.  Is your avatar portraying an every morning happening, I ask as my tongue hangs out.
[post=305045]Quoted post[/post]​

As far as I know, nothing that's compulsory to know. I was with my l/f until late and working on her bathroom, so I missed it myself. But ABC's episodes guide is really great. At least bridges the gap enough to keep your continuity.

Bruce

BTW, what do ya mean by happening? anything happening on it, except me being silly?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@Apr 27 2005, 08:14 AM
Bruce
BTW, what do ya mean by happening? anything happening on it, except me being silly?
[post=305290]Quoted post[/post]​
Now that you ask I can understand your being quizzical :excl: For once I wasn't referring to the morning woodie, but just your method of awaking up, as though you wanted someone to pick you up -- you know, you're reaching out for someone. It portrays your highly social character.

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@Apr 27 2005, 03:57 PM
You discover new sides about me that I didn't even know about...

Bruce
[post=305357]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe I'll be able to discover more sides about you. If so, it'll be my pleasure, BruceSter. :eyes:

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
As we're going along on this topic... how'd you judge the endowments of the husbands and lovers? Do you think John has a long one, or is he more of a body than a cock? And how about Carlos? What about Rex or Paul Young? And how about the dick of Mike - you think Susan's on to something big?

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@Apr 28 2005, 04:41 PM
As we're going along on this topic... how'd you judge the endowments of the husbands and lovers? Do you think John has a long one, or is he more of a body than a cock? And how about Carlos? What about Rex or Paul Young? And how about the dick of Mike - you think Susan's on to something big?

Bruce
[post=305788]Quoted post[/post]​
I put my money on Mike, BruceSter. I visualize his crotch packing lots of genital equipment, especially after Susan just can't seem to get him out of her mind. Just think how long she had gone before being serviced by him and you just know she got a taste of some heavy artillary. That, along with his hot bod (as you can surely empathize with) is enough to permanently change Susan. The dick of Mike is probably substantial.

I suspect John's body is his enticing selling point, but we never know, he might be able to whip out a sizeable penis. Gabrialle seems never to tire of it and she has been the recipient of many various sizes. Who better to judge?

I place Carlos on the lower end of the stick. It seems Gabrialle wouldn't be able to manipulate him so easily if he were hung with an 8 incher or so.

Is it Rex who's so into kink? If he's the one I'm thinking of, he's likely very well fixed down there. Partners of masochism surely enjoy the large phallus to have at their disposal.

I don't have a ready opinion of Paul Young's endowment, big guy. I'm still waiting for some indication of his, whether from a bulge or some revealing dialogue.

All of your questions will be carefully contemplated during the future shows and I'll keep in touch regarding the desperate girls and their trials. I hope you enjoyed waking up this morning and reaching out for body contact.

Luke

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+Apr 28 2005, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Apr 28 2005, 12:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I put my money on Mike, BruceSter. I visualize his crotch packing lots of genital equipment, especially after Susan just can&#39;t seem to get him out of her mind. Just think how long she had gone before being serviced by him and you just know she got a taste of some heavy artillary. That, along with his hot bod (as you can surely empathize with) is enough to permanently change Susan. The dick of Mike is probably substantial.
[/b]

A hot body doesn&#39;t automatically mean he&#39;s hung... but he has the quiet confidence of a guy who&#39;s well aware that he doesn&#39;t only have the body, but also the dick to please a woman. Hell, even I get horny, picturing the things those two would do in my XXX-rated imaginary extension of the show

Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 28 2005, 12:42 PM
I suspect John&#39;s body is his enticing selling point, but we never know, he might be able to whip out a sizeable penis. Gabrialle seems never to tire of it and she has been the recipient of many various sizes. Who better to judge?

You know Jesse Metcalfe is actually 27 yo, not the 17 yo mentioned, so his body is actually pretty worked-out. I&#39;d peg him not to be really BIG or HUGE, but more the slightly-above-average area, especially considering his young age in the series. A huge dick on him would get her turned on even more, yes - but I&#39;d say he&#39;s just more than average.

I place Carlos on the lower end of the stick. It seems Gabrialle wouldn&#39;t be able to manipulate him so easily if he were hung with an 8 incher or so.

Can&#39;t really tell on that. From his confidence, I&#39;d say he&#39;s maybe average. Not small, not big - average.

Is it Rex who&#39;s so into kink? If he&#39;s the one I&#39;m thinking of, he&#39;s likely very well fixed down there. Partners of masochism surely enjoy the large phallus to have at their disposal.

Is that true? Haven&#39;t heard that yet. But taking into consideration the cold perfectionism of Bree, I guess she picked a hubby who&#39;s got a hot dick down there. There&#39;s also this dialogue where she talks about what she likes about sex:

Bree: I love sex. I love everything about it: the sensations, the smells. I especially love the feel of a man. All that muscle and sinew pressed against my body. And then when you add friction. MMMmmmm. The tactile sensation of running my tongue over a man&#39;s nipple ever so gently. And then there&#39;s the act itself; two bodies becoming one in that final eruption of pleasure.

And friction requires a big dick, after all. At least a thick one.

<!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy
@Apr 28 2005, 12:42 PM
I don&#39;t have a ready opinion of Paul Young&#39;s endowment, big guy. I&#39;m still waiting for some indication of his, whether from a bulge or some revealing dialogue.
[/quote]

For me - average size, maybe a little less. He&#39;s the typical, average guy, so I&#39;d say a typical, average dick too. Not meaning it derogative, just stating it.

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for pointing out Mike&#39;s demeanor as partly being the results of his being well hung, BruceSter. I think you are right and agree the image of his and Susan&#39;s making out gives off horny vibes. He has lain the blonde across the street, too (can&#39;t think of her name) and has her with the hots for him, like Susan.

I know Jesse&#39;s age, since I watched him on Passions and knew he was playing about a decade younger dude in that show. He has filled out more physically, but is still able to pull it off pretty well. Although the sex is stimulated in the show, I&#39;m sure Gabrielle has felt what he packs and knows the size of his penis.

It seems we agree on Carlos&#39;s not small, not big, but average size. I do know he wants to use it on Gab more than he gets to, so just assume he does daily masturbations.

Bree&#39;s dialogue that you quote about what she likes about sex, leaves nothing to the imagination, so I agree with your summation that Rex is well hung, at least girth wise. Generally, extra thickness accompanies the longer cocks, so I&#39;ll make a wild guess that Rex packs about 8 inches at least 6.5 around.

We seem to have an agreement on the husbands&#39; (and lover&#39;s) dick sizes and I bet we&#39;re not the only watchers who have contemplated these questions. The show is so blatantly about screwing and having the hots, how could viewers not wonder?

Luke

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 29 2005, 03:15 PM
Thanks for pointing out Mike&#39;s demeanor as partly being the results of his being well hung, BruceSter. I think you are right and agree the image of his and Susan&#39;s making out gives off horny vibes. He has lain the blonde across the street, too (can&#39;t think of her name) and has her with the hots for him, like Susan.
[post=306287]Quoted post[/post]​

In the XXX-XXX-rated version of my horny mind, I let myself slip into his role, and then consider the things that happen when the camera pans away from him and Susan canoodling.

Bruce

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
dont mix up confidence and dick size because you will be in for a lot of surprises if you do.

Confidence goes much deeper than just dick size, sure a lack of confidence can be do to dick size..I would think if you were really really small but many times its just your history. If you grew up always being put down, you&#39;ll have a lack of confidence as a adult..if you constantly fail, your confidence will fade. Confidence is the way we perceive ourselves.

There are many guys too that are shy about their dick size..they are 9, 10 inches, but instead of having confidence that they have that, they are shy, .but thats again what they have been taught.

I&#39;ve seen some really confident guys that have smaller dicks..why? well because the way THEY perceive themselves is positive. A 5inch dick is good enough for them, and in their view is not important. Thats the thing about confidence..it only matters what YOU think.

And, oh yeah, Jesse Metcalfe is hot.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, woskxn, I know your views on what builds confidence in a man are accurate. Bruce and I were just concentrating on a possible aspect of the desperate housewives&#39; husbands and lover&#39;s penis sizes for the sake of jovial, yet titilating, banter. It worked for me :excl:

Luke

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 30 2005, 09:24 AM
Yes, woskxn, I know your views on what builds confidence in a man are accurate. Bruce and I were just concentrating on a possible aspect of the desperate housewives&#39; husbands and lover&#39;s penis sizes for the sake of jovial, yet titilating, banter. It worked for me :excl:
Luke
[post=306555]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice to see it worked for you - but what I said wasn&#39;t complete nonsense. Regarding the character of Mike, he has this thing about himself like he&#39;s very well aware of his effect on women, and flirts with the confidence of someone who knows that he&#39;s expected to have a substantial dick and who knows that he can provide it.

Bruce

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 26 2005, 12:15 PM
I had to miss the show last Sunday evening, Bruce. Could you fill me, and any others who had to miss, in on any noteworth turn of events? Thank, man. Is your avatar portraying an every morning happening, I ask as my tongue hangs out.
[post=305045]Quoted post[/post]​

I watched. I&#39;ll sum up some of the major plot lines.

Paul is as subtly menacing as ever and probably even more suspicious than usual, after confronting Edie and Susan about them breaking into his home. Claiming he has nothing to hide about "Angela," a.k.a. Mary Alice, he offers to answer Susan&#39;s questions but won&#39;t let her watch the rest of the video. He offers to move him and his son away from Wisteria Lane since things are getting a little too heated, so they can start over.

Zach a.k.a. Dana is nutty too. He wants to become friends and/or date Susan&#39;s daughter Julie again, but she doesn&#39;t want anything to do with him. He keeps pestering him. Susan actually did something right when he told him to leave them alone and that Julie wants nothing to do wth him; the daughter couldn&#39;t bring herself to say it.

Speaking of obsession, George is still highly interested in Bree and Rex knows all about it. Bree, predictably enough, is naive about their relationship. The interaction between Bree and George indicates that Bree enjoys spiting Rex. In the meantime, Bree acknowledges that, whatever the fascination, she appreciates George sharing her cultural interests and making her feel special whenever he&#39;s around.

Mike&#39;s involvement in the case doesn&#39;t get mentioned this episode.

Gabrielle shows signs of morning sickness. Upon a car dealer&#39;s suggestion, she picks up a pregnancy test and finds out that she&#39;s positive. She makes a big scene to Carlos about it at a pool party, blaming him. He sips his margarita in response.