Desperate Housewives

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BruceSter+Apr 20 2005, 12:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BruceSter &#064; Apr 20 2005, 12:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@Apr 20 2005, 05:11 AM
Yeah, Jesse (John) was a hottie on Passions for what I think was the beginning of his acting career.  It was always exciting when he removed his shirt and his Latino personality warmed up the afternoon soaps for the ladies.
[post=302503]Quoted post[/post]​

He counts himself among the few actors of this series with a worth to be mentioned acting career.

By the way, Felicity Huffman is the wife of William H. Macy, the husband-in-distress from Fargo (my all-time second-favorite movie). Anyone know about how much he packs between his legs?

Bruce
[post=302541]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

William H. Macy is an awesome actor...He appears to not be packing too much...There is a nude scene of him in the movie - The Cooler which is an awesome movie if anyone wants to rent a great movie...

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for your sympathy, Luke... I&#39;ll act on occasion regarding Hatch. Regarding the fabulous Mr. Macy, my sentiments exactly. But he&#39;s a great actor nonetheless.

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet you and your big packing could make Susan get settled down and be sooo mellow, Bruce. She would forget all about Mike and fall into your reaching arms any time, &#39;cause you&#39;re probably bigger than he is.

Luke

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 16 2005, 08:58 AM
I bet you and your big packing could make Susan get settled down and be sooo mellow, Bruce. She would forget all about Mike and fall into your reaching arms any time, &#39;cause you&#39;re probably bigger than he is.

Luke
[post=311650]Quoted post[/post]​

Let&#39;s just hope so. And not only Mike, but also that damn NBA player. Hey, he may be a seven-feet-guy, but I still was an amateur boxer. Beware my uppercut, Dude&#33;

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter+May 16 2005, 04:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BruceSter &#064; May 16 2005, 04:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@May 16 2005, 08:58 AM
I bet you and your big packing could make Susan get settled down and be sooo mellow, Bruce.  She would forget all about Mike and fall into your reaching arms any time, &#39;cause you&#39;re probably bigger than he is.

Luke
[post=311650]Quoted post[/post]​

Let&#39;s just hope so. And not only Mike, but also that damn NBA player. Hey, he may be a seven-feet-guy, but I still was an amateur boxer. Beware my uppercut, Dude&#33;

Bruce
[post=311676]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Let&#39;s just hope Susan is wise enough to click on LPSG, get a look at your sexy avatar, read your hot posts, and realize you might be available. She&#39;ll have more to be aware of than your uppercut&#33; :wow:

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@May 19 2005, 04:51 PM
Just don&#39;t like that Susan moved in with Mike so quickly - now the tension on that one is out.

Bruce
[post=312759]Quoted post[/post]​
So, that&#39;s the part I missed Sunday evening. Hopefully, I have it recorded, but haven&#39;t taken time to play it yet. Yeah, but the next episode is the finale, so at least we know Susan is getting Mike&#39;s substantial penis.

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW, Cody Kasch, who plays Zach Young in our Sunday evening soap opera was charged with misdemeaner marijuana possession, police said Wednesday. Kasch, 17, was arrested at about 11 p.m. Tuesday in the East Village in Manhattan after police spotted him allegedly smoking marijuana, said a police department spokeswoman. He was charged with fifth-degree drug possession and given a ticket.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Never mind that if it were anyone but a damn soap star that they&#39;d be hauled in for something more serious...

So, yeah, watched the finale. Reactions?

I know Bruce and Luke have tuned in (or will watch the taping when they get the first chance, whatever), but I can&#39;t say I&#39;m totally pleased with the resolutions.

How&#39;s the neighborhood going to react to the first African-American family on the block? Are they not used to the friendliness or are they already well aware of the shady things that go on in suburbia?

I was afraid that Zack/Dana actually killed Felicia Tillman, but I have a feeling she just got roughed up a bit. To be honest, the inner jackass in me wants to take a swing or two at the kid for thinking erroneously that beating people up is going to make him feel alright about what happened with his circumstantial parents and his biological mother. And even if Paul wasn&#39;t the one who ultimately killed Deidre -- by the way, total plot cop out there, making Mary Alice the most "desperate" housewife of them all -- he should&#39;ve got his comeuppance for offing Mrs. Huber. (or is that Hooper?)

What&#39;s Bree gonna do now that her husband&#39;s heart gave out on him? I was speaking with my friend about how Andrew&#39;s gay subplot just disappeared altogether. I suppose he doesn&#39;t have a reason to exact revenge on his mom... or does he, thinking she might have killed him? It&#39;ll either be saucy like that or Bree&#39;s just going to ditch the Republican thing and start attending PFLAG and pride parades. The latter sounds more fun.

Oh, don&#39;t off Mike. (Again, whipper snapper needs to get knocked the fuck out.) That&#39;s just petty.

Carlos ain&#39;t gettin&#39; off easy -- no matter how much money is pumped offshore. That subplot ended a little sloppily, too. Poor Justin looked all kinds of f&#39;ugly. And that was kinda crass of John to just walk up in the courtroom and make a sense. I don&#39;t think Gaby had a paternity test established either...

And to think, I don&#39;t have a good excuse to stay home on Sunday nights now. :(

Anyway, I enjoyed the show. I have to admit that while Cherry lost a bit of his writing steam toward the end, it still kept me tuned in. While I look forward to seeing where it goes next season, I recognize that the ladies of Wisteria Lane have to impress me again in order to keep me dedicated. I&#39;m on that edge.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I&#39;m wondering if Bruce watched tonight, Dee, but rest assured I was glued to DHW.

I&#39;m wondering, like you, if the new Mom and son on Wisteria Lane have some prior knowledge of some of the happenings. The son seems to be getting the hots for our blond car washer and knowing her we&#39;ll likely get some interracial action there next season.

Yes, Felicia had been taken to the hospital, so maybe Zach didn&#39;t do her in. It&#39;s pitiful that Zach&#39;s mother&#39;s addition is showing now in his thinking and emotional instability. Paul is in a hell of a shape out in the sandy hills, but at least Mike didn&#39;t shoot him after learning more about Deidre. I&#39;m wondering if Zack is Mike&#39;s son. Susan, Zach and Mike are together now, Zach with a loaded gun, thinking Mike Killed Paul. Fireworks there :nuke:

I&#39;ve been disappointed that Andrew has been dropped from the goings on, too. Now there&#39;s gotta be an investigation of the capsules George substituted in order to get Bree. I imagine Andrew will be brough back into the scene during that, at least I hope so.

Yeah, John is pretty crass I guess showing his &#39;tender&#39; young age and immaturity. Obviously, he knows how to use his cock in Gaby better than his sense of control.
Poor Rex, the fucker looses out every way he turns.

I hope Tom enjoys being the stay-at-home Mom to his sons. They need some stern discipline and he&#39;s gonna have to change to be the one for that.

On Monday mornings ABC early show will have a review of tonight&#39;s episode, so I&#39;ll try to see TV for that. I usually never watch the box during my day time LPSG entertainment, but I&#39;ll make an exception for that. I hope next season will capture your curiosity, Dee, and you&#39;re remain a faithful fan with Bruce and me.

Luke

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I will enjoy the finale tonight or tomorrow night maybe, so THANKS FOR SPOILING THE SURPRISE&#33; I was spending sunday night with my lady friend, so we didn&#39;t have the TV on (she isn&#39;t much into DH, but I clicked through the test they offer on ABC&#39;s homepage, and she turned out to be a Bree - Lynette - Susan - mix (depending on which questions the randomizer cranked out), while I am a Susan - Edie - Gabrielle lover).

Well, I hope Mike wasn&#39;t shot yet, but we&#39;ll see about that in fall. Too bad Rex lost it, he was fun ("Oh please, you&#39;re dating my wife&#33; Call me Rex&#33;"). Glad about the end Carlos was given - Gabrielle didn&#39;t deserve him. But didn&#39;t you find that kiss of John and Gabrielle under the sprinkler rain a bit too gooey-softy?

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. . . . I was spending sunday night with my lady friend, so we didn&#39;t have the TV on . . . .
Okay, but, gosh, it&#39;s no fair keeping all the details of your visit to yourself, Bruce.

Well, I hope Mike wasn&#39;t shot yet, but we&#39;ll see about that in fall. Too bad Rex lost it, he was fun ("Oh please, you&#39;re dating my wife&#33; Call me Rex&#33;").

Yes, one of the best lines in the series, so far&#33;

Glad about the end Carlos was given - Gabrielle didn&#39;t deserve him. But didn&#39;t you find that kiss of John and Gabrielle under the sprinkler rain a bit too gooey-softy?

I understand your take on the sprinfler kiss, but, man, oh, man, I don&#39;t shun any of the face sucking on Gaby. She turns this 25% str8 to a good 50. :evilgrin:

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+May 23 2005, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; May 23 2005, 10:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>. . . . I was spending sunday night with my lady friend, so we didn&#39;t have the TV on . . . .
Okay, but, gosh, it&#39;s no fair keeping all the details of your visit to yourself, Bruce.
[/b]

Hmmmm... well, do you remember the scene of Mike and Susan in the car, where they go through their likes/dislikes? Or the recent one, the final kiss? Do I need to say more?

Originally posted by RoysToy@May 23 2005, 10:02 AM
Well, I hope Mike wasn&#39;t shot yet, but we&#39;ll see about that in fall. Too bad Rex lost it, he was fun ("Oh please, you&#39;re dating my wife&#33; Call me Rex&#33;").

Yes, one of the best lines in the series, so far&#33;
Not just one of the best, but THE BEST in my opinion.

<!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy
@May 23 2005, 10:02 AM
Glad about the end Carlos was given - Gabrielle didn&#39;t deserve him. But didn&#39;t you find that kiss of John and Gabrielle under the sprinkler rain a bit too gooey-softy?

I understand your take on the sprinfler kiss, but, man, oh, man, I don&#39;t shun any of the face sucking on Gaby. She turns this 25% str8 to a good 50. :evilgrin:
[post=313901]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Ha, yeah... well, it was exciting, but a bit too mellow for my taste. Then again, I think an end in which Gabrielle would have returned to her husband just wouldn&#39;t have matched - that&#39;d be MUCH TOO MELLOW and gooey for me. So, let&#39;s say, the sprinkler-rained face-sucking was the better of the bad alternatives.

Bruce

BTW, what do you think of Alfre Woodward as Betty, and her son? I don&#39;t at all mind a lot about skin color, but I think those two just don&#39;t fit into this 100%-WASP-suburb lane.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@May 24 2005, 04:14 PM
Hmmmm... well, do you remember the scene of Mike and Susan in the car, where they go through their likes/dislikes? Or the recent one, the final kiss? Do I need to say more? . . . .
Naugh, enough said to have you and your l/f substituted for Mike and Susan in my fantasy, Bman, thanks.

Not just one of the best, but THE BEST in my opinion. . . . . .
Being unable to come up with another one, I think you&#39;re right

Ha, yeah... well, it was exciting, but a bit too mellow for my taste. Then again, I think an end in which Gabrielle would have returned to her husband just wouldn&#39;t have matched - that&#39;d be MUCH TOO MELLOW and gooey for me. So, let&#39;s say, the sprinkler-rained face-sucking was the better of the bad alternatives.

Bruce

BTW, what do you think of Alfre Woodward as Betty, and her son? I don&#39;t at all mind a lot about skin color, but I think those two just don&#39;t fit into this 100%-WASP-suburb lane. . . . .
Their &#39;not fitting in&#39; is likely the reason for their being added, me thinks. Currently, the Westeria Lanes are slowly getting changed from that WASP-suburb labeling. It makes the story more up-to-date and is likely to attract a viewing segment that nothing else would draw. I wonder if Edie will soon be finding out what&#39;s it&#39;s like to have the full attention of Betty&#39;s son. The look he gave her spells getting horny to me.
[post=314192]Quoted post[/post]​
:excl:

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+May 25 2005, 08:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; May 25 2005, 08:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Naugh, enough said to have you and your l/f substituted for Mike and Susan in my fantasy, Bman, thanks.
[/b]

So see, there you have your answer.

<!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy
@May 25 2005, 08:36 AM
Their &#39;not fitting in&#39; is likely the reason for their being added, me thinks.  Currently, the Westeria Lanes are slowly getting changed from that WASP-suburb labeling.  It makes the story more up-to-date and is likely to attract a viewing segment that nothing else would draw.  I wonder if Edie will soon be finding out what&#39;s it&#39;s like to have the full attention of Betty&#39;s son.  The look he gave her spells getting horny to me. 
[/quote]

Well indeed, I&#39;d love to see Edie wrap those legs around his hips and her (I&#39;m, say, 80-90% sure about this) op&#39;ed tits be crushed under his chest... might be a nice couple being set up there.

Still, I wonder what secret is theirs gonna be, Betty surely is hiding something. Maybe killed her husband?

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter+May 25 2005, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BruceSter &#064; May 25 2005, 04:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 25 2005, 08:36 AM
Naugh, enough said to have you and your l/f substituted for Mike and Susan in my fantasy, Bman, thanks.

So see, there you have your answer.

<!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy
@May 25 2005, 08:36 AM
Their &#39;not fitting in&#39; is likely the reason for their being added, me thinks.   Currently, the Westeria Lanes are slowly getting changed from that WASP-suburb labeling.   It makes the story more up-to-date and is likely to attract a viewing segment that nothing else would draw.   I wonder if Edie will soon be finding out what&#39;s it&#39;s like to have the full attention of Betty&#39;s son.   The look he gave her spells getting horny to me. 

Well indeed, I&#39;d love to see Edie wrap those legs around his hips and her (I&#39;m, say, 80-90% sure about this) op&#39;ed tits be crushed under his chest... might be a nice couple being set up there.

Still, I wonder what secret is theirs gonna be, Betty surely is hiding something. Maybe killed her husband?

Bruce
[post=314529]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Yes, I agree with you, Bruce, that the young (dare I say Buck) and Edie would make an interesting couple, especially with her long blond hair against his dark skin and cold black hairy places. I&#39;m sure Edie has accommodated large sizes before, but I cringe to think about the instrument Betty&#39;s little boy might have grown by now. It is obvious that the mother is hiding something, but since Mary Alice got killed I think they will come up with another scheme, maybe involving the son, wouldn&#39;t you agree?

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@May 26 2005, 03:59 PM
Is my pink card gonna be revoked because I have yet to see one episode of this show? :unsure:
[post=314885]Quoted post[/post]​
Not since you&#39;ve been so straight forward and confessed, SpiceboyMJ. What have you substituted for you fantasy material? I&#39;m always open to new doors being opened for me.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
It borders on being sacriligious not to have watched this great piece of TV entertainment, but I&#39;ll let it slip.

I still think it&#39;s Betty who has the secret, but maybe it&#39;s also a shared one: Maybe she told her son to kill her husband...

Bruce

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+May 26 2005, 12:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; May 26 2005, 12:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpiceboyMJ@May 26 2005, 03:59 PM
Is my pink card gonna be revoked because I have yet to see one episode of this show?  :unsure:
[post=314885]Quoted post[/post]​
Not since you&#39;ve been so straight forward and confessed, SpiceboyMJ. What have you substituted for you fantasy material? I&#39;m always open to new doors being opened for me.
[post=314891]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t really have any fantasy material per se however, I have really been into LOST. Great show. ;)