Desperately seeking anal sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hyacinth, Sep 30, 2005.

1. hyacinth

hyacinth New Member

I’d really like my guy to do anal on me. I’ve done it before a long time ago but I have never asked him if he has done it. I really like the spooning position and I noticed that he liked to put his dick between my cheeks. It feels really good against such a sensitive area. So I push harder against him and really try to get it……

So the last time (we’re long distance) we made love, he asked me if it was ok and I said yes. He pushed his big dick up my ass and it felt really nice. I really want to feel him thrust in and out of me. But then he stopped. I don’t know why and I didn’t ask. I guess I’m still shy. Preferring to show my preferences instead of directly asking for them. I also don’t want to make him do anything he doesn’t want to. Since I wouldn’t want him to expect the same of me.

He says he loves my body. My flat stomach. My big but. He stays hard really long when he makes love to my mouth and to my pussy. But…I still fantasize about feeling his hard dick up my ass. It makes me wet just thinking about it. To feel his hands rub my stomach and entering me in yet another way.

Do heterosexual men really have a problem enjoying anal sex with a woman? Is it possible that they might think less of woman who enjoys it? I see him again in two weeks. I’m plotting now about all the sexy underwear and things I’ll do for him. After what happened before, is it worth trying again? How have other hetro men overcome their mental block to anal sex?

2. Alley Blue

Gold Member

From my point of view and experience, this is a textbook example of bad communication in a relationship. Your using the wrong methods to communicate your desires effectively.

Your bf is the only one that can really answer those questions. Their are people who love chocolate and their are people who love vanilla, cuddle up with your bf and find out what his favorite flavor is ;)

3. Love-it

Gold Member

After years of practically no sex due to painful intercourse I finally convinced my wife to try anal sex, she managed to take me in a few times but was ever after anxious about the whole subject and we didn't try anal for the next 20 years.
    Recently my wife and I finally understood that part of the problem with painful intercourse is that I am larger in girth than average. So we invested in dildo's of increasing diameters and she has been using them daily. We are having more success with intercourse, but she is still working up to taking all of me, vaginally.
    One evening she approached me, spoon fashion, wiggling her butt in my lap, and told me that she had also been using her dildo's anally and was ready to try anal sex with me. We were both surprised at how easily I slid into her and we had very enjoyable anal sex.
    Since your man has already showed an interest in entering you anally, with lots of lube I hope, all you have to do is move your butt in any manner you like. Women have a fascinating ability to move their bodies sexual center in sensual, cock milking gyrations. I can just about guaranty that your man will be ecstatic with your Love Butt Dance on his dick.
    It is possible that in your first anal encounter he was worried about hurting you and if he started thrusting it might be hard to stop and he didn't want to thrust too deep or too fast. Your boyfriend might just be a considerate lover and you are a lucky woman.

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Is it me or does this sting of "Penthouse Letters"?

5. hyacinth

hyacinth New Member

Is it me or does this sting of "Penthouse Letters"?

Most definitely not. I wrote it last night before going to bed, so I was definitely horny and thinking about it. I see him again in two weeks.

One way to prove that it's not something from Penthouse is the remark about my "big but." Penthouse caters to the fantasies of white people. And what white woman is proud of her bug but?

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Forgive me for my use of silly phrases, but it appears to me that perhaps this buggin' about his hesitancy towards buggering your bum maybe just simply be an underlying concern for you. Just how big is your bf? Perhaps maybe he's working off of a complex that he might indeed hurt you with his size, and not want to admit it.

7. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Well personally as an individual, I started writing posts, because I was concerned about anal sex. And I finally decided against it.

It really has nothing to do with a heterosexual bias.

I simply can't stand what comes out of that end, and I certainly don't want to put my dick in there. On the other hand, I know I am a minority of most hetero guys. Most of my friends don't mind anal with their girlfriends.

You can't force the guy. All you can do is talk to him about it, and see if he likes it. If he does, you're a happy girl. If he doesn't, well, he might accomodate you another way.

But if you keep hinting, well that can go on forever, and I think you'll just be dissapointed with your results.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your forgetting another little thing that might be a total turn off.

If he was going in, and hit brownies... It probably grossed him out.

Not saying you werent clean.... but even small debris may have grossed him out to where he didn't want that feeling anymore.

Mabee that was it.

Did you do a full anal enema and a clean out?

I know I wont do anal with a guy unless he's super clean, and I wont offer my butt up unless I know its spic and span too.
    Just a thought
    C

9. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

If your boyfriend has a large penis, he is probably concerned for your health. I personally have never had a women who wanted to take my penis anally due to my size. However, if I do happen to find a woman who does, I know that I will still be reluctant because common sense tells me in may hurt her.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Ain't it the truth? I think if you're a woman who can and wants to do anal with a large partner, you'll probably have to be very clear about it, he most likely has realistic concerns about it, or perhaps negative experiences from the past.

11. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I'm proud of my big butt, although it does have it's limitations on voluptuousness since it's a a white one. :eek:)

To answer your main question though, my husband loves anal. He considers himself 100% hetero. My first thoughts fell along with Rikter's thoughts as I know that sometimes this can certainly be a "mood killer" when it comes to anal.

12. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I imagine most of the experienced guys here have had enough issues using the front door on occasion, let alone contemplating the back door. Besides you have to remember to wipe your feet on the way out.

So size is an issue - unless you both get off on some pain - it won't work if you do but he doesn't.

It being dangerously "faggy" for us macho pussy slayers. I mean we could like it - god forbid.

A fear of women who are just too liberated.

Aren't we good enough where we're supposed to be? Personally, I think I would need to have developed a strong sexual connection with a partner (in which we were both completely comfortable) before I'd want to hear the words "Fuck me up the ass, big boy".

13. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    I love anal and my wife does also. I was big and now I'm huge and she can't take it anal. We also have some trouble for her taking it in the front. She loves the size I'm at now and still tries to get all of it in. I'm very hung in size.

14. hyacinth

hyacinth New Member

Thanks for all your insight.

I was introduced to anall by a guy laong time ago, well he turned out to be an FB, but the sex was great. I didn't realize that men in general were against it.

I remember as a student in France, one night playing one of those sexual truth or dare games and the subject of anal sex came up. One of the girls later on said, oh anal sex is au courant. ANd yes I dated a Frenchie and we did it.

But maybe American guys are more circumspect.

15. WesternManila

WesternManila New Member

Hi,

well, as a guy here that hasnt tried anal sex on his girlfriend, nor are we interested in it...i would give the following advice.

the night you want to have sex with him, get cleaned up....for anal sex that includes a depository...basically one of those things for constitaion..get all cleaned out for him..make room.

secondly make sure to have a condon, in case he wants to keep it clean..and remember some lube.

i think the 3rd and most important part is talk real dirty and nasty...for example "Billy, i want you to fuck me in the ass.....cmon bill put your dirty cock in my asshole...fuck me, fuck me!" that kind of thing. it that doesnt put hearts in his eyes...i dont know what will....

16. Alley Blue

Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WesternManila &#064; Nov 3 2005, 04&#58;32 AM) [post=357783]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi,

well, as a guy here that hasnt tried anal sex on his girlfriend, nor are we interested in it...i would give the following advice.
    [/b][/quote]

Haha.....I love it&#33;&#33;&#33; [​IMG]

17. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    I&#39;ve never had a partner who was even remotely interested in trying anal with me. And I really have no desire to do that either. If the occassion ever arose where I had a partner who brought the subject up and wanted to try, I think I would be surprised but common sense would have to prevail as I am way too thick for anal and oral sex and I would have serious concerns about injuring the woman with anal. A lot of potential partners have balked at vaginal sex so anal has always been something they and I have never been interested in. I am just as happy as a child at Christmas if a partner is adventerous and willing to try vaginal sex with me, so I "take what I can get" and just a happy camper then.

Draft saved Draft deleted