Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, so...guilty pleasure. I think this fat chick is insanely hot:

Imageshack - thiongad9wc.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/4kjqwz.jpg

Flame away but whatever..

She like...eats and gains weight on purpose. Weighs herself on video and the fat lovers pay to see it.

Do you think that these girls are so starved for attention that they're willing to propel themselves to irreversible(to an extent) health problems?

Did she get teased as a kid and now that guys are whacking to her, she is making sure they keep showering her with praise?

I dunno, despite the fact that I find her fat ass hot, I would think she'd maybe not be purposefully gaining weight.

She has gained a lot of weight...I don't know how much, but it's pushin 350.

This is a totally serious thread.

Thoughts?

Would you ever do this to yourself on purpose?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everybody has something.

She has found hers and her viewers have found theirs.

While it isnt something I personally am into I see nothing wrong with it and thus retain judgment till a later date.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not necessarily judging, it's just I was never the kid that got picked on.

One that I went to school with ended up killing his parents.

Plus, it seems like 60 percent of girls I have gotten close to had some sort of sexual abuse in their lives.

Living as a girl is just incredibly different and was wondering if this was maybe a damaged psyche.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite literally ever girl I have had sex with has been raped or molested at some point in there lives. Or at least have told me so.

Just one of the many things that has made me lose any sort of faith in humanity

edit:

It seriously makes me wonder if it is just that widespread or if I just attract those types of girls. Neither prospect is particularly enjoyable in my mind.

Last edited:

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
I'm curious as to why you find these women to be attractive, but I don't think there's something wrong with you for doing so. I find obviously unhealthy people to be unappealing, and these women are obviously unhealthy, but hey...everyone's different. Whatever floats your boat.

Supposedly many women (and maybe men, too) who are obese were molested as children, and their fat is a way of keeping people away. I have no insight into the psyche of a woman who gains weight to be more appealing to men. This is completely the opposite of how I view myself and sexual attractiveness. Your guess is as good as mine.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who the hell is into fat bitches? I wouldn't hit that even if I was drunk off my ass.

That's because you like man butts, you're 90% gay, and still felt like being a barney. Wrong forum for you. Please stay out of the convo since you have proven to have nothing helpful, witty, or funny to say.

Last edited:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quite literally ever girl I have had sex with has been raped or molested at some point in there lives. Or at least have told me so.

Just one of the many things that has made me lose any sort of faith in humanity

edit:

It seriously makes me wonder if it is just that widespread or if I just attract those types of girls. Neither prospect is particularly enjoyable in my mind.

Could be both. Girls who have been raped or molested are familiar with sexual activity. Therefore they may think about it more.... or not care about how they use it.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not necessarily judging, it's just I was never the kid that got picked on

lol how are you not judging her?

what youre basically saying is "form an opinion on this girl based solely on this picture and the information ive given you"

and there is really no way for anyone to know why she does what she does, without talking to her.

"Did she get teased as a kid and now that guys are whacking to her, she is making sure they keep showering her with praise?"

honestly, how could we possibly know that? its certainly a possibility. however its also possible that she her dog talks to her and tells her to do it. and its also possible that she is happy with herself, and gets off on people people watching her.

see what im getting at here? at best we would be guessing her motives, as im assuming none of us know this woman.

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My thoughts I think the whole gaining/feeding fetishes are completely dangerous. These women aren't getting plumped up on vegetables and whole grains, it's pastries, fast food and sweets. These food are pretty toxic to the body. Aside from the obvious weight gain, I'm sure other parts of her body are under a strain. You shouldn't risk your life to make a quick buck and have guys fapping at you.
Do I think she has self esteem issues? It's pretty obvious in my opinion she does. I'm a fattie, I've hung out on fattie sites and was completely disgusted by what a meat market it was. I'm not saying all the women on there have self esteem problems, but I've encountered more than a few who were pretty much ignored in real life by men, then go to a site for bbws that's filled with men who say they find them sexy and boom it takes no time before their profiles are filled with spread ass cheeks and vag.
If you were to point out that sort of behavior, the women would just say no i'm not doing this for attention, I'm just expressing and empowering myself. And every yup will agree in the hopes that their loyalty will get more pics and vids. These women are the last to realize that they are just a fetish and that most of these guys wouldn't look at them twice in real life or even admit to their friends that they even look at this sort of stuff on the internet. There's proof right in this thread of that attitude.
So all this being said, as a fellow lard ass, no I wouldn't purposely gain weight for the attention of a small percentage of men on the internet. It took a long time to get to where I don't let other people's opinion dictate how I feel about myself, especially men.
But this girl isn't me and if she wants to cash in while she can, then that's her life, that's her choice and it's her health. I just don't think the guys who pay for her site are doing this girl any favors.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I do think she does it for attention and the more viewers she gets the more she does it because she's getting attention from it. It's kinda like Extreme Holly. She would eat dog food, drink puke and a number of other things. Because she was so
bizarre
and out there it got views.

_LUX_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is not very smart to do, gaining weight to get attention... she's seriously stressing her liver and her heart at the very least, and that's totally unhealthy.
As Gretchen said better than I could, attention from internet fappers isn't much of a deal, considering the risks of being obese.
I would understand and appreciate her if she was making an effort to lose that weight and posting to keep motivation... but gaining like this is like a downward slope: easy and it brings you down in the end.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Living as a girl is just incredibly different and was wondering if this was maybe a damaged psyche.

in one word, YES.

You don't have to know much about psychology to know that someone who does this, is damaged in some way or another or has some traumas. I'm not saying she is fucked in the head or crazy, but she was able to say to herself that this behavior is ok because of certain circumstances, because of something that she went trough at some point in her life.

And I'm not judging because who am I to judge? I'm just stating facts.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so...guilty pleasure. I think this fat chick is insanely hot:

Imageshack - thiongad9wc.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/4kjqwz.jpg

Flame away but whatever..

She like...eats and gains weight on purpose. Weighs herself on video and the fat lovers pay to see it.

Do you think that these girls are so starved for attention that they're willing to propel themselves to irreversible(to an extent) health problems?

Did she get teased as a kid and now that guys are whacking to her, she is making sure they keep showering her with praise?

I dunno, despite the fact that I find her fat ass hot, I would think she'd maybe not be purposefully gaining weight.

She has gained a lot of weight...I don't know how much, but it's pushin 350.

This is a totally serious thread.

Thoughts?

Would you ever do this to yourself on purpose?
Well, for the most part, I don't have a problem with her, she's actually kinda cute, in her own plus pounds way, I would go out with her. But it's definitely a thing to deliberately gain weight for notoriety, that's for sure.

Who the hell is into fat bitches? I wouldn't hit that even if I was drunk off my ass.
Yeah and for that matter, she'd more than likely hit you with her car.
Why in fuck are you telling us this if you're 90% gay? Clearly your regard for women can't be all that much @ 10% straight. Oh, BTW, I find it hard to believe that she would want you either. Now, kindly-:bryce:

Last edited: