Details Mag Article on "The Hung List"

whng9: The Latest Details Magazine has an interesting article on Hollywood stars and penis size.....It also references a guy with an 11" soft penis (I Can't remember his name). Lots of stars mentioned although not inch specific. And, apparently, there is a list called the "Hung List". Check it out.

Solis24: This sounds interesting. Is the article also published on the web somewhere? I'm not familiar with that magazine...

austin-dude: Found this via a Google search

http://www.rabbit-on.com/index.php?channel=bitchin&offset=24

HOLLYWOOD HUNKS HUNG LIKE HOSSES New poll shows film stars carry large weapons
Posted By Velvet Williams on 11-04-03

Getting big in the Hollywood film biz has taken on a new meaning with the revelation that a lot of its major male players are not only endowed in the acting department, but also in the trouser one. A league table known as The Hung List has been doing the rounds and is now being published in men's magazine Details.

A recent addition to the list is Colin Farrell - he seems to get in everywhere. Other names named include the very beautiful Johnny Depp (he really does have it all going on) and soft spoken Irishman, Liam Neeson who could just as easily have starred in Schindler's Limp due to the size of his middle leg. Spiderman star Tobey Maguire is also featured and reports tell us that his large trouser snake did not affect his swings in the superhero film.

Just who collected the data for this we're not sure, but she's obviously a lucky and probably very tired woman.

bradleeM: Doubt very much about the Colin Ferrell info. He has said himself that he is small and wishes he had 3 more inches. Irish men are not known for being well endowed, just the opposite. Tobey M has already denied that he is big, and none of the pics in any of his movies would dispute that. Funny thing too, the three mentioned are not known for their acting ability anyway.

H8Monga: When have any of them talked about their sizes? I've never heard anyone in Holywood seriously tell any credible news source the size of their penises. Hey! I think Tobey can act. I liked Ciderhouse Rules... haven't seen Spiderman...

donkeyboy1980: I've seen a genuine pic of Tobey.... on a couch with Leo Di Caprio and others... and YES he is HUNG!!!! I'd say 6.5 soft at least and fairly thin.

H8Monga: Wait a minute... what reason would these guys have to hang around each other naked on a couch for a photo shoot? ???