Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if anyone read the article in the last details but it was basically about how hung guys can cope better because they have so much self assurance. It talked about "big dick syndrome" where basically many things can go wrong but it won't have as big of an impact on a hung guy since that always sits in the back of the head that no matter what happens you have a big dick in his pants and how our culture is built where having a big dick can really ease the mind of its owner knowing that.

I can totally relate to this at one level. Just like knowing that I have a big dick makes me feel good and honestly I probably think at least I have a big dick at some point almost every day. Its kind of really sad and exciting at the same time.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I didn't read the article, but when I am in a difficult discussion, having a problem, or helping someone else sort out their shit, the last thing on my mind is my dick. Sounds like it was written by someone who doesn't have a very large one. More penis envy.