Details of partner's fuck with another

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love to hear in great detail, everything that happened when my partner and another person fucked.

We have an open relationship which works for us. A lot of the time I am with my partner when they have sex with someone else, getting turned on just watching them both.

Sometimes though, they have had sex without me. During sex, I love to hear about what happened - all the filthy details like:

How long the fucking went for, was the other guy a rough fucker, did their fucking make lots of noise. Did the other guy sweat a lot, did he cum, how many times, how big was his load, did he make noise when he came, what positions they fucked in, how he thrust as he fucked, was his dick thick and long, did their bodies make slapping sounds, how fast he fucked, if he got really fast before orgasm and how long he kept up that pre-orgasm speed.

Some may think I am weird but I can imagine how it must have looked just from the descriptions.

Does anyone else like to hear about their partner's sex with other people in that sort of detail like me? What things do you want to know about the fuck?

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a girlfriend whose husband really likes her to be with other guys and tell him about it. He used to be really jealous, but then decided this was better. He doesn't want to see her with anyone else - just hear about it later.

Seems sort of like a really neat relationship - there's the secure feeling that comes of being with someone, and extra sex on the side. Sure sounds nice, anyway.

Have you found any drawbacks to this sort of relationship?