Details says we're a happy bunch

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_IanTheTall, Feb 24, 2008.

1. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

2. rexcasual

rexcasual Member

Smug might be a better adjective.:biggrin1:

3. abaco

abaco New Member

This is cheesy pop-science faux journalism. Guys with big penises are happy about their big penis because the culture they grew world started touting small penises as what was best, in a generation the whole thing would be reversed and large men would be the insecure ones.

It's the same with women and weight. Their culture and society, their peers, the media, even their parents tell them from day one that being overweight is the worst thing you can be, so they spend their entire lives insecure -- some may even die as a result. Men experience the same thing, although on a less organized scale. Imagine if the fashion industry started emphasizing big penis in their fashion shows. Little boys would grow up hating themselves even more.

4. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    That's the point I was making on another thread. Those of us with small to average weiners do feel like the overweight girls. The only difference is that we can't do anything about it.

5. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

lol the ones who are in the know can

6. Mr.Max

Mr.Max New Member

I have always been a little embarassed about my penis. I got teased in HS & had trouble getting GF because of fear of my size.

7. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

there are some interesting comments :

"i stumbled across a website iroically called called the LPSP.org. The Large Penis Supprt Group...it's like Facebook for guys with huge penises. I have never seen so many with so much all talking to each other about things like, how to hide it in your pants, lack of large condom sizes, and the shallow depth of throats. Poor guys!"

Draft saved Draft deleted