Determine Sexuality Of Buddy

hungandhard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a few buddies that I am curious as to their Orientation. They claim to be straight but so don't I. Anyone have a way to.... find out without making it ackward?

Kev25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to know by breakfast...... but seriously folks, if we were all labeled wouldn't it take the fun out of finding out?

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if they claim to be straight, I guess that answers your question unless you have reason to think they're not? You're showing 60% straight/40% gay, so does that mean you're bi or what? When I see someone say they're 60% straight, 40% gay, I assume they have sex with women six out of ten times and men four out of ten times. I'm not sure about all this percentage thing people are showing. It's rather confusing to know exactly what they mean.

Anyway, if they're good buddies I guess you could mention you've experimented a bit and see what they say. Maybe they'll say they have too.

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well if they claim to be straight, I guess that answers your question unless you have reason to think they're not? You're showing 60% straight/40% gay, so does that mean you're bi or what? When I see someone say they're 60% straight, 40% gay, I assume they have sex with women six out of ten times and men four out of ten times. I'm not sure about all this percentage thing people are showing. It's rather confusing to know exactly what they mean.

Anyway, if they're good buddies I guess you could mention you've experimented a bit and see what they say. Maybe they'll say they have too.

I am 70% gay/30% straight does not mean I go to bed with women 3 out of 10 times (nadda). It means I like women as people, and attracted to them because of their personality's, their good looks, their feminity, whatever.

Sexuality like one being "straight" or "gay" or "bisexual" has meaning only to the person whom identifies with being a label and THEIR meaning of that label.

I personally love people whom are authentic, loving, outgoing, has personality, they are honest and have class. They live life regardless of labels. They are true to themselves, love themselves, and know themselves. They do not gossip.

Little 's' sex has little to do with Love, but for the highest and best good expresses one's true feelings. That being said, one having sex with another person, regardless of gender, and expresses mutual love and sexual agreeable attraction for one another...GO FOR IT!:tongue:

I feel sex is sacred and highly personal to those involved, and nobody else's business -- unless there is intentional harm done to another person. I also feel most of the gay population don't 'come-out". Because they are living their lives as they choose "BEING". I respect that!:wink:

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is no perfect way. However, you might get a better idea if you can watch them in a mixed social situation. Observe where they tend to stare--at the women or the men.