Determining the penis size by looking at the thumb and index finger

tres a hijo

Experimental Member
Media
My observation:

Size of the penis can be determined by looking at the thumb, down to its phalanx and up to the tip of the index finger: A bony and big thumb and index finger shows a bigger girth; Longer thumb and index finger shows a longer length.

On the contrary, those thin and small thumbs and index fingers shows small penises.

What is your comment on this?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From all the studies and observations, the closest any have come to body part correlation with regard to a mans penis size, has been the nose. And it was still only 50% accurate. (not much better that random odds)
Nothing else. not thumbs. not toes. not hands, hips, fist, forearm, tongue, spleen, feet, bladder or ear wax.

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My boyfriend is almost 5'8 with short little fingers and really small feet. Even I was shocked that he was Packing A 7+ inch penis.

I use to go by a man's feet size but that has never been accurate for me.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
My boyfriend is almost 5'8 with short little fingers and really small feet. Even I was shocked that he was Packing A 7+ inch penis.

I use to go by a man's feet size but that has never been accurate for me.

Concerning whether some correlations of penis size vs some body parts exist I've posted much research/charts, at times including doctor studies, and there are some strong ones, some moderate ones, some mild ones and some that don't correspond -depending on the body part. Concerning feet size, in overall averaging out there is only a mild correlation. However, interestingly, the outliers do show a significant jump in correlation. In other words, overall generally speaking guys with big feet are only a bit longer in penis size (mild correlation), but the percentage chance that a guy with big feet has a big penis vs the percentage chance a guy with average feet has a big one is more of a moderate strength correlation chance than a mild one.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
My observation:

Size of the penis can be determined by looking at the thumb, down to its phalanx and up to the tip of the index finger: A bony and big thumb and index finger shows a bigger girth; Longer thumb and index finger shows a longer length.

On the contrary, those thin and small thumbs and index fingers shows small penises.

What is your comment on this?

There isn't much data on this. There aren't any databases I could research on this particular part, but there is one doctor study I know of involving the hand and it showed a rather strong correlation between the length of the index finger and penis size. They only spoke about the index finger, so they may not have studied the entire hand, it's unclear. It's not an absolute connection, of course, as guys with short index fingers can have big ones and guys with long index fingers can have small ones, but that study indicates the chances are strongly in favor of guys with longer index fingers.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Not that all the data I've posted before means anything to those who disagree with any of it. Folks believe what they are inclined to believe, that's just the way it is. It's difficult for me to turn away from some postings around here, but I must come to grips with the fact I can't change opinion and I can't keep running around trying to put out misinformation fires, or add to posts that are so simple and generalized. Run of the mill posts are a dime a dozen.