Detroit Huge 10 x 7 for ORAL only-generous appreciated

BIGGUY97

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys, I've got an enormous dicked white buddy 38 yrs, just divorced, new to scene, wants his huge dick pimped out, avail Sat till Monday, serious, clean & discreet, TRUE 10 x 7 cut! enquire:smile:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys, I've got an enormous dicked white buddy 38 yrs, just divorced, new to scene, wants his huge dick pimped out, avail Sat till Monday, serious, clean & discreet, TRUE 10 x 7 cut! enquire

I find this post suspect:biggrin1: why would someone want you to pimp him out

BIGGUY97

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guess youd need to ask him arliss, dont think its unheard of at all, perhaps ud like to meet us or talk before you judge us as suspect?

BIGGUY97

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
'these guys are trolls' is that wht u contacted us multiple times and expected a freebee? when repeatedly told 'NO' you then call us trolls? take a look at the post YOU replied to, then take a look in the mirror-there's a troll....ps i've still got your emails, grow up man

mboy2080

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
'these guys are trolls' is that wht u contacted us multiple times and expected a freebee? when repeatedly told 'NO' you then call us trolls? take a look at the post YOU replied to, then take a look in the mirror-there's a troll....ps i've still got your emails, grow up man

I contacted you once and after learning that you want to get paid, I said no thanks. You continue to demonstrate the point I was making...