Detroit Lions Cheerleader tryouts

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry every one
else seams to enjoy it even the girls in the video and there the ones that made it and put it on you tube they look like to be having fun??? are they also mean? Now tell me you did not at lest smile.....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh Buster <sigh> that was kinda mean.
Oh, God, if I manage to eat alot of thanksgiving food and keep it down after watching that, I'll be damn surprised.:puke::why:
Sorry every one
else seams to enjoy it even the girls in the video and there the ones that made it and put it on you tube they look like to be having fun??? are they also mean? Now tell me you did not at lest smile.....
What're you kidding? I couldn't click outta there fast enough after the clip was done showing those water buffalo butts doing moves that should've created a seismic tremor.
I watched the WHOLE video waiting for one of them to fall over, and they didn't.

BIG BUMs... I mean big bummer.

:biggrin:
:chairfall::kiss: That's one of the reasons why I love you there, NP!

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, God, if I manage to eat alot of thanksgiving food and keep it down after watching that, I'll be damn surprised.:puke::why:

What're you kidding? I couldn't click outta there fast enough after the clip was done showing those water buffalo butts doing moves that should've created a seismic tremor.

:chairfall::kiss: That's one of the reasons why I love you there, NP!

Now that is funnyer then the movie

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:

It could always be worse. Luckily they weren't doing this in spandex. But replace the bad rap song with a Bobby Brown single and all hell would have broken loose!