Devices for Foreskin Restoration

lawnboy246

Just Browsing
Media
Interested on feedback from those that have tried some of the various devices now on the market for foreskin restoration; what works and what doesn't, etc. Had heard all of these would be far more effective than pumping for lasting results.

The Dual Tension Restorer (DTR) seems the most practical, but also came across the TLC Tugger and Tug Ahoy.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've used Tugahoy and TLC. Tugahoy worked for about a year then started slipping. TLC has worked well for me.

Before buying one of the expensive devices -- such as Tugahoy -- be aware that many guys change methods until they find one that works best for them.

lawnboy246

Just Browsing
Media
How long have you been using the TLC? So it has been more effective than the Tugaboy? Any others you have tried? How about the Dual Tension Restorer?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mobyroach, the frenar band is gone forever and there's really nothing that can replace it. If the foreskin is grown long enough, it will contract due to cooling. To compensate for the loss of the frenar band, the foreskin needs to be grown a bit longer.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lawnboy246, I really don't know much about the DTR and I try to avoid commenting on methods I haven't used. Now to your other questions .......

Did the standard cone size it comes with seem to work fine for you? Yes, but I started with the "mini" TLC. *I forgot to mention that.* The mini-TLC doesn't require as much skin athough it's marketed for other purposes.

Did you ever attach any weights to the end or use the Tugging Straps? Straps only.

Can you urinate with the cones in place? No.

lawnboy246

Just Browsing
Media
Can you clarify your use of the "mini" when you first started? I looked it up and it seems intended for:

"f you're near the end of your restoration, you want the opening of your new skin tube to be as narrow as possible. For this reason, you would want a tugger with less girth. The problem is that the Mini has less surface area to hold your skin. Folks just starting most likely will not have enough slack skin to use the Mini effectively. If you can roll enough skin forward WHEN ERECT to completely hide your glans, then the Mini should work for you. "

Sounds like this is intended for when you are near the of restoring. Did you have VERY little skin to start with?

lawnboy246, I really don't know much about the DTR and I try to avoid commenting on methods I haven't used. Now to your other questions .......

Did the standard cone size it comes with seem to work fine for you? Yes, but I started with the "mini" TLC. *I forgot to mention that.* The mini-TLC doesn't require as much skin athough it's marketed for other purposes.

Did you ever attach any weights to the end or use the Tugging Straps? Straps only.

Can you urinate with the cones in place? No.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like this is intended for when you are near the of restoring. Did you have VERY little skin to start with?
Answer to the second question first: The skin wasn't really tight, I'd say about CI-2.

Looking at the TLC pictures I estimated that the mini might be easier to use. I'd read in the restoration forums that the "gripping point" of TLC is near the top of the innercone. And likewise for Tugahoy, near the top of the innershell. Having used Tugahoy I'd confirmed that for Tugahoy. My thinking about the mini-TLC was it would be easier to get the skin to to the top of its cone than the regular one. In retrospect, I think I was right.

lawnboy246

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the link; great info!

I think I am about a CI-2. So you started with the mini-TLC and continued for how about how long? Until you got to the CI-3 level? Could you just use the mini-TLC the entire time or does there come a point where your results will level out and you need to move to the TLC?

Also, as in my case, it seems some people still have their frenulum although they are cut. What impact does this have in restoring your foreskin and would something like the TLC Intact Tugger would best?

Answer to the second question first: The skin wasn't really tight, I'd say about CI-2.

Looking at the TLC pictures I estimated that the mini might be easier to use. I'd read in the restoration forums that the "gripping point" of TLC is near the top of the innercone. And likewise for Tugahoy, near the top of the innershell. Having used Tugahoy I'd confirmed that for Tugahoy. My thinking about the mini-TLC was it would be easier to get the skin to to the top of its cone than the regular one. In retrospect, I think I was right.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So you started with the mini-TLC and continued for how about how long? About one year. Add that to the one year of using Tugahoy.

Could you just use the mini-TLC the entire time or does there come a point where your results will level out and you need to move to the TLC? I think I could have continued with the mini-TLC. Unlike Tugahoy it doesn't need outward pressure from the glans to maintain grip. That's the Achilles Heel of Tugahoy.

About the Frenulum: I got a "USA" cut, so don't know much about it. It wouldn't prevent the skin from being tensioned. But some guys get discomfort there. Which is why the "intact" version of TLC exists. It was a user request.

lawnboy246

Just Browsing
Media
By "USA" cut, you mean the frenulum was removed?

Sorry for all the questions, but this sure helps in making sure I order the right one to get the best results :)

saurio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the frenulun is the most sensitive area of the penis. without restotation you loose forever this great part of our pleasure

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lawnboy246, completely removed.

saurio, the frenulum cannot be restored. Very unfortunate since it's "the most sensitive area of the penis".

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I used the tlc tugger and cat ii ro interchangeable, they seem to work way better than other methods ive tried. Been goin over a year now and i get some rollover when flaccid sometimes. I have enough slack in the skin to use it like a foreskin while jacking off.

lawnboy246

Just Browsing
Media
Think I am going to start with the TLC Tugger; any suggestions when would be a good time to then start using the Mini Tugger; about at CI-4 or CI-5?