Devices for girth?

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i am using my male edge pro and it works pretty well, but only for length not girth, is there any devices for this or do i have to do stuff "manually" to get a thicker penis?

Thanks.

kii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's true any how penis stretcher are designed to add some inches in length. While reading manual of leading penis extender, they clearly stated that you need to follow the exercises advised at their sister site for other benefits.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
It's not unusual to gain a little girth along with more length. Or, put another way, it's very difficult to gain one dimension without the possibility of gaining a little of the other.

I'd recommend pumping to gain girth.

Tmak88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not unusual to gain a little girth along with more length. Or, put another way, it's very difficult to gain one dimension without the possibility of gaining a little of the other.

I'd recommend pumping to gain girth.
are da results temp or permanent? how does it work?

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for pumpers but jelquing gains are rather permanent.

An occasional jelq with simple upkeep (kegals etc); ulis are for after jelquing has strengthened the penis; multi-directional stretches are supposed to help with base girth as does swinging weights aka "hanging" which increases head girth also at times.

AKA Jelq; jelquing at higher erection levels (higher pressures) mean greater expansion (girth gains) but also involves greater pressures: so great care and (self)knowledge is required.

Blessings.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping will produce faster visible results but they are temporary unless you do pumping on a very regular basis(daily) and even then they can be temporary. Exercises such as jelqing can take a while to show results (6 months to a year or more) but the results are permanent. Length extenders are really just for length. Some claim they increase girth too, but more often than not, those who claim that include jelqing in their length extender regiment.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i gained about 1 cm in girth over about 7 months it growing but just slowly as you cant really stretch a circumference it would be logical to think it would take longer . jelq and squeeze , you oculd also try gettign an erection and grappling th ebase of your penis and kegel then lock the blood in , i guess that would help , i do it for fun cus it feels good :D . and what are ulis?

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Uli is, basically, what you said; only with a 75% erection (for safety) and some technique:
Uli's Routine - Penis Enlargement Manual

Good for above-the-base girth.

Blessings.

thanks for link its bit cunfusing but read someoen who has same question as me and got answered. that is a bit tricky though sometime shands can ge tin the way and hope my top of the shaft and head get increased with it and the rest fo course :p

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with al7inches. The Uli is a great girth exercise however I always do mine 100% erect unless I'm starting back at PE from a lay off. Uli's have the potential to fuck up your dick if you're not conditioned enough. I like to clamp after wards unless I haven't enough time. I'm doing Uli's every day but clamping maybe 2 or 3 days a week. I only stretch 1 or 2 days a week as the kill my eq.

I use the sea clamp. I live in Ireland so the cheapest place to get them is
Sea Clamp Universal Rope & Cable holders | GulfStreamShop.com

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For anyone who clamps I found that the best way to wear them is to have 2 at the base right next to each other. Have one clamping the top and base of the penis and the other clamping the sides. I usually masterbate till I nearly cum then tighten them and edge for 10 to 15 mins. I saw a study done on rats that if blood supply is reduced for 10 mins it leads to an increase in VEGF (good) but 30 mins lead to an increase in TGF (bad) .

VEGF increase blood supply and causes smooth muscle cell hyperplasia whereas TGF leads to fibrosis (build up of tough Type I collagen).