Devin Larscheid (@devinlarscheid on IG)

Yoyodough

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His OF is currently not worth it, just a couple shirtless photos that you’d find on his IG. Not even anything more than that, I was expecting at least a Speedo picture or something, he straight up has clothed photos on his OF.

Nice69

Expert Member
Media
It’s goin for real cheap right now at $3. And then it’ll be $20 later. Looks like there’s only 6 posts and with that price you know there probably isn’t anything worth looking at. Ugh. But what I would give to see him in all his glory I love him so much.

JohnnyWest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s goin for real cheap right now at $3. And then it’ll be $20 later. Looks like there’s only 6 posts and with that price you know there probably isn’t anything worth looking at. Ugh. But what I would give to see him in all his glory I love him so much.
To be fair he just started it a couple days ago (this new one at least)

Nice69

Expert Member
Media
To be fair he just started it a couple days ago (this new one at least)
‘tis true but he doesn’t seem like the kind of dude that’ll go full frontal and make x content. He’s too much of a bro with a huge reputation/following in the festival scene. He’ll probably use it as a platform to show off rave content and outfits and shirtless pics. I really hope he proves me wrong.

Reactions: JohnnyWest

Nice69

Expert Member
Media
Ok so thought the $3 first month sub wasn’t too bad so I joined. As I thought, shirtless pics and rave outfits. Later on in the day I got a ppv offer of a 3 photo set for $12.89 with caption “got an empty bed and a hard cock”. I was tempted but still felt like it was bait. Woke up this morning with a ppv offer of a “cum bundle” that was $29.99. 3 pics and 3 vids. Woke up horny so I was hoping to get something good for that price and if not, I promised myself I wouldn’t fall for it again.

2 of the vids showed THE GOODS. But are both less than 15 seconds long. And it wasn’t a “cum bundle” if you catch my drift but more than I ever expected and it did make me bust. I’m glad he proved me wrong and if I stay subbed I hope he posts more good stuff on the grid I can’t be paying that much for ppv’s. I’m content with the purchase cuz I’ve wanted to see him forever.

Yoyodough

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so thought the $3 first month sub wasn’t too bad so I joined. As I thought, shirtless pics and rave outfits. Later on in the day I got a ppv offer of a 3 photo set for $12.89 with caption “got an empty bed and a hard cock”. I was tempted but still felt like it was bait. Woke up this morning with a ppv offer of a “cum bundle” that was $29.99. 3 pics and 3 vids. Woke up horny so I was hoping to get something good for that price and if not, I promised myself I wouldn’t fall for it again.

2 of the vids showed THE GOODS. But are both less than 15 seconds long. And it wasn’t a “cum bundle” if you catch my drift but more than I ever expected and it did make me bust. I’m glad he proved me wrong and if I stay subbed I hope he posts more good stuff on the grid I can’t be paying that much for ppv’s. I’m content with the purchase cuz I’ve wanted to see him forever.
Did it include his body or face?

JohnnyWest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Yoooo be a real one and send me one through DMs