Devin Stone (legaleagle On Youtube)

mogomon

Loved Member
Media
I've posted twice under one of his recent videos that he should do a video being shirtless in it. Both comments were deleted. :p
Looool can't blame you at all. And well, it's not like he doesn't know people are thirsting over him, otherwise he wouldn't do things like the fully clothed but gratuitous pseudo striptease he did in one of his videos

briansdong

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looool can't blame you at all. And well, it's not like he doesn't know people are thirsting over him, otherwise he wouldn't do things like the fully clothed but gratuitous pseudo striptease he did in one of his videos
Which video had a strip tease!

Reactions: bigboaster

vex4

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This one, there's nothing remotely revealing as I said, but pretty gratuitous still
I forgot he did this!
devin stone legaleagle stripping.png
devin stone legaleagle stripping2.png

There's two screen grabs, I forgot how hot this was, thanks for reminding me about these. <3 It might just be me being thirsty AF, but I swear you can see the tiniest hint of a treasure trail.

mogomon

Loved Member
Media
I forgot he did this!
View attachment 25988091 View attachment 25988181
There's two screen grabs, I forgot how hot this was, thanks for reminding me about these. <3 It might just be me being thirsty AF, but I swear you can see the tiniest hint of a treasure trail.
Oh yeah you definitely can! :heart_eyes: I totally understand the thirstiness, honestly I'd even pay just to see a decent shirtless pic of him at this point :joy:

Reactions: vex4