Devon Gummersall

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by B_Lightkeeper, Mar 6, 2007.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

While surfing the satellite a week or so ago, I came across an intriguing movie called Seven And A Match, released in 2001. Besides actors Eion Bailey and Adam Scott, there was another guy that I can't get off my mind. His name is Devon Gummersall and maybe not as attractive as his co-stars, something about him turns me on. I'll do a search and see what other movies he may have done that some of you have seen and get your opinion.

2. quarkGLS

quarkGLS New Member

Here is his IMDB page. Definitely cuter now as an adult.

3. agnslz

Gold Member

I always wondered what happened to "Brian Krakow." He is pretty cute now. I'd suck him, anyway!:biggrin:

My So Called Life was my all-time favorite show! I hope it will be released on DVD sometime.

I also had many a dirty thought about the guy that played "Graham." He was definitely a DILF!:biggrin:

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That movie was a trip... it was shot pretty well and the acting was quite good... I love independent movies... the guy to girl ratio was like 3 to 1, I can see why you liked the movie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice