D'geyrald- French Singer Nude

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His real name is Gérald Jean-Laurent, he's now 31 years old. In his early 20's, he was in a cheesy dance music boys band called "G-Squad". And he's openly gay.

Chizzo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he can sing something for me :p ... very nice pics..thanxs for sharing ^^

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can he actually sing? Nevermind, I was curious about it for a second, but I'm happy to just look at the pics. :tongue:

I shouldn't judge based on one song, but after listening to "So Far" and watching the nice homo-romantic video (see Noctern's link, below), I'd say yes.

His real name is Gérald Jean-Laurent, he's now 31 years old. In his early 20's, he was in a cheesy dance music boys band called "G-Squad". And he's openly gay.

Not my kind of music at all but some people might like it:

YouTube - D'GEYRALD "SO FAR" 2010

And here's what he used to do 15 years ago:
YouTube - G Squad - Bebe

I was afraid that his music would be some pop drivel, but I quite liked "So Far." I haven't yet listened to his early music to find out how bad it was.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...he was in a cheesy dance music boys band called "G-Squad".

Here's an intereting bit of trivia: In French they call boy bands "boys bandes." It's not a literal translation (which would be "bandes des garcons"), it's a play on words. The French word bander means "to have a hard-on" and bois bande is a kind of bark used as an aphrodisiac.