D'geyrald- French Singer Nude

caldron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this thread is making my day. I don't know how long the full frontal vid will stay on facebook, so I ripped it to my hard drive. I would recommend you doing the same if you wish to keep the vid for posterity.

The easiest way to do so is to download Mozilla Firefox if you do not already have it:
Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

it is a great browser, and before Google Chrome (which I love) it was my browser of choice anyway. Once you have Firefox, download the firefox add on "downloadhelper"

DownloadHelper - Media download Firefox extension
or
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006/

This works to rip almost any streaming video be it from Xtube, youtube, or what have you.

Now... when I download a streaming vid, my computer (Windows 7) doesn't record the file extension and doesn't play the vid, so (in Windows) I go and manually change the file name to add .flv or .mp4 to the end of the file name, depending on which type of file it was supposed to be. Then I can play the vid on Windows Media Player or VLC or quicktime. MacOS seems not to have any trouble playing the files without a file extension. Microsoft uses the file extension to tell what kind of file it is and uses that information to open the file, but, as far as I can tell, Mac reads the file and recognizes the compression algorithm and plays the file accordingly without help.

just FYI, the facebook vid rips as .mp4.

Happy Jacking LPSG'ers!