DHS/TSA Plan Massive Rollout of Mobile Surveillance Vans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Phoenix1714, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Phoenix1714

Phoenix1714 New Member

TSA & DHS Plan Massive Rollout of Mobile Surveillance Vans with Long Distance X-Ray Capability, Eye-Movement Tracking and More

TSA, DHS plan massive rollout of mobile surveillance vans with long-distance X-ray capability, eye movement tracking and more

In my opinion, 1984 simply arrived 27 years later than predicted, but we're there already.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    in the brief google search I did, the primary source of this article is an orginization called E.P.I.C. While I did notice that those thet head the orginization were seemingly 'experts' on the subject you are presenting here, what they are stating is an educated opinion. I need to see multiple sources (i.e. television, printed word, authenticated internet articles from legitimate news outlets) providing the same information that you have provided, before I, and many others here (and IRL) will pay notice to this "E.P.I.C." I mean no offense to you nor to this orginization, but I need to see cold hard facts and not opinions. If I'm proven wrong, I apoligize in advance, but I truly feel this to be highly far fetched, not to mention being highly unconstitutional.

Draft saved Draft deleted