DHT- Enlarges Penis?

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It must work to some degree because medical science backs it up. Trans gender patients use it to grow a penis with success!
What do you all think?

wildmann86

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dunno man, its hard to believe most of the ads out there now days. whether its pills,creams,pumps whatever. most of them promise big gains and "permanent" gains but very few actually deliver. im not saying this is a load of crap but i would deffinetly research it more before u pull out your wallet. as ive said before if u want your penis to look bigger just trim your pubic hair or lose weight, to actually make it bigger do penis excercises. thats all ive got, wish i could say if it worked or not

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for posting this. Very interesting. Does anyone know of the safety of this product. Since DHT causes secondary male sex characteristics will hair start growing over your entire shaft, etc.? I'm curious what Big Al knows or thinks about this.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
havnt read the articles yet but isnt excesive dht what causes acne and oily skin in some people?

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dunno man, its hard to believe most of the ads out there now days. whether its pills,creams,pumps whatever. most of them promise big gains and "permanent" gains but very few actually deliver. im not saying this is a load of crap but i would deffinetly research it more before u pull out your wallet. as ive said before if u want your penis to look bigger just trim your pubic hair or lose weight, to actually make it bigger do penis excercises. thats all ive got, wish i could say if it worked or not

Trans gender males use this with success in growing a penis to some degree...it is 10% DHT cream....this is only available thru prescription...this is not over the counter stuff.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
DHT is in fact what is used in FTM situations and in cases of microphallus. There are problems however. Inside the United States the most commonly used Rx which is Andractim Gel is not available. Any of the compounds used here are made by compounding pharmacies. This gives U.S. guys a problem from the beginning.

There could be a percentage who indeed would respond, but, this would not be true across the board. There are a number of factors that would have to come together in an individual to make it possible.

At the same time:

DHT is a controlled substance and though I do know of individuals who have ordered it off the internet and received it on U.S. shores, it is illegal and can have the DEA knocking at your front door.

All I can tell you is that it is expensive with no guarantees. That being said, possible indeed it is, likely, I really don't think that most would profit from it.

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you can't even get it with a prescription in the U.S.? I just asked a pharmacist when I was out earlier and he never even heard of the stuff. Is there something similar I can get through a physician? Otherwise how do FTM trans-genders in the U.S. get a penis?

There are so many PE options that it just exasperates me. I just can't decide what to do.

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aren't gender reassignment operations just that? Operations. A penis is fashioned from other body tissues and implants as far as I'm aware with the urethra positioned at the new "glans". This is all surgical.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't screw with your natural DHT levels.
DHT is one of the key hormones that contributes to an enlarged and stressed prostate. It can also provoke your body to produce more female hormones (Estradiol) to try and balance it out.
Not good boys, you'll get a bigger cock but also a bigger sicker prostate and a pair of boobs to match. Hence why it is prescription only in most countries.

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't screw with your natural DHT levels.
DHT is one of the key hormones that contributes to an enlarged and stressed prostate. It can also provoke your body to produce more female hormones (Estradiol) to try and balance it out.
Not good boys, you'll get a bigger cock but also a bigger sicker prostate and a pair of boobs to match. Hence why it is prescription only in most countries.

run an anti estrogen through treatment to keep the estrogen down...
but I see your point....
not a wise thing to take.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Andractim is actually used to reduce 'man boobs'. The greatest effect of DHT is in puberty. After that the DHT receptors in the penis are minimized and the effect of DHT is greatly reduced.

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So how dangerous is it? I smoked for 15 years and that I just found relaxing. But with this you can get a bigger dick. That's seems a little more worth the risk. Plus it is quite easy to get lung cancer from smoking. How likely is it that you would get prostate cancer from this product. From what I've read it is more likely that if you have dormant prostate cancer it will kick it into gear.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...I'm curious what Big Al knows or thinks about this.

From my research, endocrinologists have stated that penile androgen receptors shut down after puberty, which is why most adult men that take different anabolic substances after puberty don't see penis growth.

That being said, I've read anecdotal cases of men using these types of substances to add size their penises. This could be due to replenishing declined levels of hormone and/or a restoration of declined function (disuse). On that note, a differentiation should be made as to whether or not the size added went above and beyond what the patients ever had at his peak of size or whether it's just restoring peak levels.

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It will probably do something...at least a half inch, but as the previous poster said....
DHT receptors are there most sensitive in puberty. If you read Testosterone prescription information pamphlets it will indicate: "if testosterone is administered in pubescent boys an increase in penile growth is the side effect e.t.c.

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So how dangerous is it? I smoked for 15 years and that I just found relaxing. But with this you can get a bigger dick. That's seems a little more worth the risk. Plus it is quite easy to get lung cancer from smoking. How likely is it that you would get prostate cancer from this product. From what I've read it is more likely that if you have dormant prostate cancer it will kick it into gear.

Very True!

Prostate cancer is agrivated by Testosterone. Testosterone is not the cause of prostate cancer. Genetics, diet, exercise, environment e.t.c. are what cause it.