Lobo00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum and would like to share with you a theory that maybe, could be applied to have gains in the PE.

DHT is responsible for penis growth in the pre-puberty and puberty, this is because the androgen receptors in the penis are still sensitive, receptors that over time become naturally saturated and down-regulated by the endogenous DHT converted from T.
In males with micropenes who have a deficiency of the enzyme 5 alpha-reductase type 2 where in theory the receptors on the penis have never become saturated during puberty, were treated with topical DHT that surprisingly produced penis growth in all males.

Transdermal dihydrotestosterone therapy and its effects on patients with microphallus. - PubMed - NCBI
Topical dihydrotestosterone to treat micropenis secondary to partial androgen insensitivity syndrome (PAIS) before, during, and after puberty - a c... - PubMed - NCBI

So, why in healthy adults most users who have used DHT like Andractim or similar have not experienced large gains in size?
Because their androgen receptors in the penis have already been saturated and down-regulated over time and therefore their penis have grown.
Following the logic, If you could induce a temporary state where you lower the amount of DHT in your body (with help of Dutasteride or Finasteride) for a period of time sufficient to re-sensitize your androgen receptors in the penis and then up-regulate them, at this point applying topical DHT on the penis, it should attack the androgen receptors that have been up-regulated and made sensitive again, and give a signal to start the growth of the penile tissues, just as it does in the puberty.

There is also a certain Ronielle Buduhan, who has a chemical PE blog , where in a post he says that this method worked mainly for the girth.

Localized Hormone Manipulation for Penis Growth

I have not tried the method now, but I would be willing to do so.

Tell me your opinions.
Thanks everyone.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m currently doing this. I did three weeks of finasteride 1mg/day. I’m on second week of dht. No noticeable gains yet. Dht could be bunk. But I’m going to continue with it along with my normal PE routine

too bad there's basically no way to get DHT (trust me, I looked)

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
too bad there's basically no way to get DHT (trust me, I looked)
Yea.. I kinda expected to not get real dht.. there’s also prohormone creams that ppl claim have the same effects. Those might b worth trying since u can get legit prohormones. Either way there’s going to be some suppression to deal with

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea.. I kinda expected to not get real dht.. there’s also prohormone creams that ppl claim have the same effects. Those might b worth trying since u can get legit prohormones. Either way there’s going to be some suppression to deal with

Hi @Giacomo cavernosa

You already have a big dick.
Is it from PE?
How much did you gain with PE?
With what did you start and how big are you now?
What is your routine?

Nice dick man! (Says a 100% straight guys)

Thnx man!

Grtz Leo

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi @Giacomo cavernosa

You already have a big dick.
Is it from PE?
How much did you gain with PE?
With what did you start and how big are you now?
What is your routine?

Nice dick man! (Says a 100% straight guys)

Thnx man!

Grtz Leo
My gains came over the last 7 years. On and off.. routine varied. Gained ~2 inches in length and ~.5 in girth. U can see my before pics in my album. I was ~ 6x5
But my routine was nothing new just a lot of work. Mostly manual stretches and extender for a while then jelqing, pumping, and hanging.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gains came over the last 7 years. On and off.. routine varied. Gained ~2 inches in length and ~.5 in girth. U can see my before pics in my album. I was ~ 6x5
But my routine was nothing new just a lot of work. Mostly manual stretches and extender for a while then jelqing, pumping, and hanging.

Thnx!!!
Wich kind of hanging device did you use?
Or did you make one by yourself?

How long where your PE sessions?
And how much a week?

Much thnx!!!
Looks good!

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bib hanger.. but there’s other ones that r prolly better. Hanging shouldn’t be done unless you’ve conditioned your dick for a few months at least.
For length u can stretch everyday. 15 minutes manual stretching. Or wear an extender as much as possible (u can get them for $15 on aliexpress or DHgate) 30 minutes - hour of hanging..
girth work 4-5 days a week. Jelq and bathmate routines are easy to find
For all the info u want I learned most stuff on thundersplace

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bib hanger.. but there’s other ones that r prolly better. Hanging shouldn’t be done unless you’ve conditioned your dick for a few months at least.
For length u can stretch everyday. 15 minutes manual stretching. Or wear an extender as much as possible (u can get them for $15 on aliexpress or DHgate) 30 minutes - hour of hanging..

Thnx man!!!

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sorry @Giacomo cavernosa

When did you mentiod the first significant gains?
How long did it take to get your first length inche?
Where the gains in the first year more then in the period after it?

Thnx again!!!

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Why don't you have any comparison pics? Just take an after pic with the toilet roll on it like the before pic or dig up a measured before pic.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the studies where DHT caused penis growth as you say, there was just a correction because they were lacking DHT all of their life and actually had micropenises and were considered androgynous females.

If my DNA potential is being 6 ft tall and through years of malnutrition I'm only 5'8 and suddenly getting to 5'9 through the right nutrition doesn't mean that proper nutrition causes lengthening of the body, it just means it can correct your DNA potential somewhat but it won't exceed that potential.

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think scientific research into how and why the penis grows to various sizes would be interesting. My off the cuff theory is that it’s a combination of how sensitive the man’s penis is to the body chemistry changes at puberty (your potential) combined with how strong those chemical changes are manifest within the body.

to use the height example, a man has the potential based on his cell’s response to growth hormones to reach 6’. He could never grow beyond this no matter what, because that’s the limit of his body’s sensitivity to those hormones. But if he does not have access to good nutrition, or stress, or other factors that affect how much growth hormones his body can produce, he won’t meet that potential.

same with penis size. In the vast middle of men, the relative combination of these two factors tend to creat a tightly packed “average”. But on the edges, men who aren’t sensitive and who don’t produce enough chemicals will be micro… and those who are super sensitive AND produce a lot of chemicals will be extremely hung.

it’s just a theory, which matches the way other body growth occurs. But it doesn’t seem like penis growth is studied in this way. At least not as it’s revealed in the mainstream. And most information is tied up with “penis enlarger” marketing products and messaging.

Reactions: Lionel and brk