Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
last week I did extended jackoff sessions (5+ hours) 3 times. I havent had sex with my bf in over a month but 2 days ago I noticed some leakage from my penis and that it burnt when I urinated. The bf said it may be from the length amount of time i kept an erection. Any insight guys?

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok. i am going to say this to yet another person.
we.
are.
not.
doctors.

if it worries you, go see a physician. thats what they are for

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dr Calvin is absolutely right. I doubt you need to panic, however; it is very hard to "break" your plumbing from masturbation. If the discharge is clear, then it is likely just that you have set your body to expect a higher level of arousal, and it is just precum. If it looks like seminal fluid, then it is likely just excess from your prostate. The burning can be caused by many things, including excessive PH one way or the other. Give it a couple of days, and if the symptoms don't lessen, go see a doctor who should refer you to a urologist. The ONLY reason I am giving you POSSIBILITIES is that many guys won't see a doctor unless they have some kind of validation first. If you have been sexually active outside the relationship, an STD is possible. If you have been with others in the last month or so, then you should immediately be tested for STD's. That's about all I am going to say on the subject. :smile:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once got chlamydia only by receiving BJ and it had exactly the same symptoms. Got just one tablet of antibiotics and it was gone. But, again, only an MD can tell you.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
that much masterbating could have caused some trauma to the urethra. if that is the case you might have urethritis (which would need an antibiotic). Like everyone above, you need to see a doctor. burning means something is not right and a doctor can determine what might be wrong and prescribe the best treatment.

S

SirConcis

Too much masturbation doesn't cause the penis to break, it causes hair to grow on the palm of your hands. :) That is what parents use dto tell their kids.

Seriously, if the problem goes away after a day or two, then it was caused by your ovrzeaous masturbatin session. If it sticks around, then it is probably some infection and you might want to see a real doctor.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger a solid weekend of sex would have my cock sore, and it would burn a little when I peed. after a day or two it went away.