Diameter of penis

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys
I want to ask you what is diameter of your penis? ( not circumference).

Dude, you do know that diameter and circumference are directly related. ∏D =C. So just ask for the Circumference and do the math yourself, if it's that important to ya.:rolleyes:

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not perfectly round or cylindrical. Just above 2" across at the widest point. That's pretty much near the base. Probably around 2" or just under 2" thick along the shaft. The head is slightly smaller, but it's around that also.

From another angle though, it's 2" across lookind down. At the base, looking from the side it might be more. I don't know, around 2" I guess is close enough. From the base of my palm to the middle fingertip is 9.25" and I can't get my hand barely around it. Thickness is pretty much my game.

carnage58

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for replies
For example, in my case, diameter is not related to circumference. Diameter of head and base measures above 2 inch wide ( 2.15) and my circumference is only 5.75 to 6 inch.

barbk1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have one but my friends is 6" in circumference. We have met one individual who was 7" in circumference and very enjoyable.

Sorry but circumference is all I know about. Perhaps you can convert to diameter if you know the math formula.

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I ever cut my penis in half, I'll be sure to measure.

Rob's got it just right - there's no way you can measure the diameter of a cylinder without going through the middle! Plus the penis is not circular in section but tri-lobed - not a logical measurement. Still, at least you didn't try to measure the radius (ouch!) ....

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for replies
For example, in my case, diameter is not related to circumference. Diameter of head and base measures above 2 inch wide ( 2.15) and my circumference is only 5.75 to 6 inch.

Yes...but the AVERAGE of various diameter measurements of your penis from different angles would be directly related to circumference. In any case, circumference is the accurate way to gage girth.

For total dick size, you need to do a calculation based on the volume of a cylinder. So, take the circumference and divide by PI (approximately 3.1415) to get the average DIAMETER. Divide DIAMETER in half to get the RADIUS and then SQUARE that number, that is, take the RADIUS to the SECOND POWER. Now multiply that result by PI. This number is the surface area of a circle, that is, any given cross section of the cylinder (your penis in this example). Take that number and multiply it by the length or height of the cylinder and you have total volume in cubic inches (presuming the measurements are in inches or fractions thereof).

Familiarity with this formula will drive home the fact that in total dick displacement, girth is more important than length. Think straw versus soda can. The straw is twice as long as the can is high, but the can have volume many times that of the straw.

So...the average dick is 10 to 12 cubic inches. Hung men are 18 to 30. Horse hung men are 30 to 60 (yes, these rare breeds do exist: 12" x 8" is about 60 cubes). Pencil dicks are anywhere from 2 to 8.

The most amazing thing is the variance in size between men. No other part of the human anatomy, male or female, varies so greatly in size between individuals as does the penis. One man may have a penis six times larger than average and one may have one only a third the size, for a difference of almost 20 fold.

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No other part of the human anatomy, male or female, varies so greatly in size between individuals as does the penis. One man may have a penis six times larger than average and one may have one only a third the size, for a difference of almost 20 fold.

First, your information on penis volume and its calculation was very informative and useful.

However, what about breasts? The difference in volume between an A and a EEE must be enormous, maybe even in the ballpark of 2 orders of magnitude - 100 fold. The visual difference is also staggering.

FF

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
First, your information on penis volume and its calculation was very informative and useful.

However, what about breasts? The difference in volume between an A and a EEE must be enormous, maybe even in the ballpark of 2 orders of magnitude - 100 fold. The visual difference is also staggering.

FF

You may have a point there about variance in breast size. A bit more difficult to quantify that dick size though.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
You may have a point there about variance in breast size. A bit more difficult to quantify that dick size though.

Not only that, but in most cases, the impact of breast size is aesthetic, and therefore, I would say that what constitutes a 'big' breast size varies with a woman's frame.

(For example, size 34C looks huge on a woman who is 5'0", 105 lbs, but just average on a woman who is 5'8" and 135 lbs).

Similarly, a 7" penis looks quite big on a guy who is 5'7", but looks more average on a guy who is 6'3". Where this rationale differs from the breast rationale is that if someone is being penetrated by a 7" penis, it still feels like 7" to the penetratee regardless of how tall/bulky the penetrator is.

(note that I said "In most cases" - for some people (those who like tit-fucking, for example), absolute breast size may be as significant as absolute penis size.)

I have probably overthought this. :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
C= circumference.

The formula for circumference is: C= 3.14 X diameter. 3.14 represents pi.

I have a six inch circumference penis-wise.

Let's fill the formula out. 6= 3.14 X diameter

Formula for diameter would be: d= Circumference/ 3.14

d= 6/3.14

diameter= 1.91 inches (rounded).

To find the radius:
Formula for radius is : diameter/2
My radius would be : 1.91/2
r=0.955 inch.