diameter (width) vs girth

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Hamm_Berger, Mar 6, 2008.

1. D_Hamm_Berger

D_Hamm_Berger New Member

hey guys,
    I was just wandering which is more pleasurable for a girl...A wider (diameter) penis or a bigger girth around.

I measure 6.1" x 5.3" when fully hard but I am 4.5cm (1.8 inches) wide/diameter. Pic for your reference...

I just wanted to know which is more pleasurable during sex for a female...the girth or the width?

[​IMG]

2. D_Hamm_Berger

D_Hamm_Berger New Member

Anyone???

I am planning to get alloderm fat grafts so I can increase my penis size...however I don't know which one would be more benificial to surgically increase, the width or the girth as a whole.

What should I focus on and why?

I heard that the width would not effect the clitorus much and hence would not effect the pleasure significantly?

Any advice?

3. Supersized

Supersized New Member

i don't recommend surgery. try jelqing, pumping, or stretching to increase the girth. there are other ways. the fat graft will eventually absorb into your body anyway and it looks gross.

4. D_Hamm_Berger

D_Hamm_Berger New Member

I tried jelqing and pumping, but they seem to be temporary gains...I though surgically increasing the thickness would be more permanent...how is the fat absorbed and how long does it take for absorption?

5. GTS

GTS New Member

alloderm grafts dont get absorbed like fat. I would say that they are probably the safest method of surgically enhancing girth around just now. I would ask for girth as a whole in order to keep the penis looking natural and less like a table tennis bat

6. D_Hamm_Berger

D_Hamm_Berger New Member

What size would you guys suggest I should go up to without looking unnatural and deformed? What would be a realistic size?

7. kman2000

kman2000 New Member

Anyone who feels the need to surgically alter their member needs to go to a therapist before doing so. It's a penis. Relax. If you're not 23 inches long and 15 inches around, you're not inferior. If you're insecure about yourself now, surgically altering your penis isn't going to make you much more secure. Plus, it may have serious side-effects, like issues with getting fully erect, plus there may be less sensitivity, etc. If someone tried to perform any type of surgery on my dick I can tell you they'd get a punch in the face.

8. D_Hamm_Berger

D_Hamm_Berger New Member

Its not major surgery kman2000, there just adding fat for girth. It shouldn't be that risky.

9. kman2000

kman2000 New Member

You're either crazy or an idiot. Or both. When they "add fat", as you put it, it may make it all lumpy. Plus, I'm pretty sure most penises don't have much fat on them, so it would definitely feel softer (or at least different). If a girl found out I tried to increase the size of my penis, she'd almost definitely laugh very loud and tell everyone she knows. It would be like a funny anecdote to her, and you'd never get a date again (with someone that had heard). It's pathetic, really.

10. D_Hamm_Berger

D_Hamm_Berger New Member

What do I do dude? Put up with a thin penis for ever?

11. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

Your girth and width are bigger than mine. I wouldn't call you thin at all. I've never had a complaint with my size. I would never get surgery on my penis man. You should really consider something else. Or just living with a bigger than average penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted