Diamond Head and the Bush Bunnies Part III

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sgtrock, Nov 20, 2011.

1. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As my all over tan got better and darker so did my exhibitionism increase. I was getting more modeling jobs I was even doing art classes now for UH and these although I didn’t get as hard were always a rush. A diverse crowd of both male and female and young and old, these sessions were more of a physical workout as they wanted athletic type poses which were usually held for periods of time. At the most five minutes where I would hold the pose and the teacher would instruct the students. These paid $100 an hour and I usually got paid for two hours. The students were very respectful and very shy too.

My trips to the woods were increasing as too it seemed were my audiences. I noticed that during the summer there were always more than in the winter months. I was now going to the beach now too and although I couldn’t necessarily jack-off there was always someone in the brush checking me out especially when I stood up or went into the water.

I also was becoming bolder about exposing my self too. Where I lived in Waikiki along the Ala Wai was in a five story walk-up. My front room window was directly across from a larger 12 floor condo and two floors were in such a position that they could see right into my apt. I loved walking around naked in the morning before or after I went for a run. One morning as I returned I remember stripping and grabbing a shower and walking into living room. It was early maybe 7:00AM and as I did I dropped my towel on the couch and walking around I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. It was a woman in her condo checking me out, she was in a wrap but she was definitely watching me. I wanted to see how far I could take this and began to subtly touch myself as if I didn’t know I had an audience. I went to the bathroom and got some lotion to put on as I did so rubbing all over and paying special attention to my legs (yes all three of them) I also noticed now that there was a guy on the floor about her and he was checking me out to as he stood there with his hand in his shorts it was rather obvious. I stood there and put on quite a show playing with my self and as I looked up across the way she had her wrap off touching herself too and the guy was really going at it. I loved it the feeling that they were watching me made my cock that much harder and more sensitive to my touch. When I shot my hot wad all over my hands and abs I thought they would be turned off but both continued to watch as they too were getting off.

NO I wasn’t gay now I knew what I was I had become a exhibitionist and I loved it.

I not only liked being naked in front of others but I truly loved getting a hard-on or better yet playing with myself until I cum and sometimes I would cum and then get hard again and do it all over again. My Bush Bunnies were some of my biggest fans and I loved to push it for them sometimes walking closer to them with my hard cock swaying back n forth and they nervously looked on. I would love to get hard and stop playing with myself before I cum as it would bob up and down extending my show as long as I could and then finally exploding with hot cum shooting all over.

I also started doing triathlons during this period and the feel of bike pants against my clean-shaven cock was also a turn-on and I sometimes would ride to the woods instead of driving. Walking my bike up into the woods and taking my backpack off and beginning to undress as I pulled the tight bike pants off sometime my cock would raise to attention almost immediately. Sometimes when I got home I had to soak them not due to sweat but to those nasty snail trails left from pre-cum. Speaking of pre-cum between the combination of sweat and hot oil and pre-cum my clean-shaven cock would glisten in the warm Hawaii sun.

Still having an active sex life I noticed that my jack off sessions only helped to increase my endurance during sex and I obviously knew how to hold off from cumming as long as possible. It also made me very physical too. I loved using my whole body when fucking, my legs strong from swimming, running and biking and weight lifting I loved to stand up and fuck or lift her on the counter. Cock play though was something I loved, I mean I would play with myself for my lovers and tease them sliding my hard dick in between their breast or spanking their butts but I really loved oral sex.

~ even more to cum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice