Diana Ross and The Supremes Tribute

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As many of you know, i play around on the computer all day long creating various websites and webpages. I know that Diana Ross and The Supremes are way before my time but I love their music and made a tribute page dedicated to them with music videos of their hits. Hope you all enjoy

Diana Ross and Supremes Tribute Page

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Could we make this a "Diana Ross and The Supremes Tribute Thread"? I think they are worthy of such.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool site! :smile: They don't make that kind of music anymore. I love Diana's solo work better than when she was with the Supremes, but they were awesome.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to love Diana Ross but as I got older I started finding her songs a little bland and too similar to each other, although I've got a load of her stuff in my mp3's I very rarely listen to her now, but in her time she was the Queen :)

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi wally - that is really a nice idea.

im a big fan of ms ross songs and have almost every cd released.......i think im a bit before her time but i fell in love with the music and style when i was in my teens when everyone else was into madness and bad manners.....ive been laughed at but dont mind-i appreciate good when i see it.......long live diana.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
The Supremes were the BEST. They did some awesome work after Ross left in 1970 with producer Frank Wilson. Genius.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love Motown. But back in the early 80s I had occasion to be exposed to Diana Ross. I was working in a hospital where her mother was a patient. Ms. Ross was a complete and absolute haughty bitch. Again and again, she treated people terribly who were doing their best to help her and her mother. I didn't like her before that and I despised her after that.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I had the most fortunate chance to meet Mary Wilson and hear her in concert. Contrary to popular myths, THE WOMAN CAN SING. She gave a hell of a performance. She is also one of the most beautiful women I have ever met and very gracious. Remarkable woman.