dianne Feinstein

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone heard her cry to President Bush today? 91,000 calls in California and 85,000 were against the bailout. Ha. Haha.

I'm republican, and can say without remorse that our party has made several blunders. GWB has made missteps, but he has had an unusual set of circumstances.

Feinstein, Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi wreak. It's deplorable. These politicians don't make bad decisions, they simply promote liberalism. Ambulance chasers. One agenda, one voice.

I'll defend this all day. Bush doesn't blindly promote conservatism. He leads. If he makes a bad decision, he at least has the courage to make a decision. As Kennedy said, "a bad decision is better than indecision."

There are countless republicans that disgraced the offices they held, but it would be difficult to find three legislators that disgraced public office like Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi.

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
Has anyone heard her cry to President Bush today? 91,000 calls in California and 85,000 were against the bailout. Ha. Haha.

I'm republican, and can say without remorse that our party has made several blunders. GWB has made missteps, but he has had an unusual set of circumstances.

Feinstein, Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi wreak. It's deplorable. These politicians don't make bad decisions, they simply promote liberalism. Ambulance chasers. One agenda, one voice.

I'll defend this all day. Bush doesn't blindly promote conservatism. He leads. If he makes a bad decision, he at least has the courage to make a decision. As Kennedy said, "a bad decision is better than indecision."

There are countless republicans that disgraced the offices they held, but it would be difficult to find three legislators that disgraced public office like Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi.

First, this really didn't deserve it's own thread, you could put it in one of many Bailout threads.

Second, most of those calls were likely by people who have no understanding of the entire crisis whatsoever.

Third, what's wrong with promoting liberalism? It's not a dirt word, it's an opposing ideology.

Fourth, Bush isn't really that conservative. He's fiscally very poor, not all that socially conservative, and his foreign policy couldn't remotely be called conservative.

Fifth, you didn't give a single reason in your post why those three women are disgraces. You also didn't include any male Democrats.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Bush LEADS?

So you must be one of the 27% who are so intractably stupid that you can't shit from shinola.

THis is the REPBICLIANS doing.

A DECADE in power-

Unusual circumstances my ass. Every disaster of the Bush Administration was REPUBLICAN'S doing entirely.

From focusing on a cum stain when Bin Laden was attacking US embassies
TO ignoring intelligence about Bin Laden for 8 full months......

From Invading the WRONG country to NOT getting Bin Laden with the entire might of US military at Bush's disposal.

From the Free market deregulation fiesta! to the appointing of imbeciles and clueless cronies to key regualtory positions.

Liberal is from the latin root for "free"-
and, in falling for the republican propaganda driven vilification of fully HALF of your countrymen- you simply reveal yourself to be a person who "hates" the ideas underlying this entire nation.

We split from Britain for the sake of Liberty.
A word based in the same root as Liberal.

Those who hate any idea the republicans brand as "liberal" essentially - hate freedom. Hate their nation, and Hate their Constitution.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, this really didn't deserve it's own thread, you could put it in one of many Bailout threads.
Not really. The inability to maintain an objectivity can only be tied to these three lawmakers.

Second, most of those calls were likely by people who have no understanding of the entire crisis whatsoever.
I object. Most constituents across the nation do not comprehend the nature of the bailout. Its not miraculously just in Feinstein's voting perimeter.

Third, what's wrong with promoting liberalism? It's not a dirt word, it's an opposing ideology.
Nothing is wrong with promoting liberalism. However, discussion and negotiation are futile if self-promotion is paramount.

Fourth, Bush isn't really that conservative. He's fiscally very poor, not all that socially conservative, and his foreign policy couldn't remotely be called conservative.
?? Fiscally poor is inaccurate. He's not socially conservative - how so? Foreign policy you would categorize as liberal? I wouldn't. He's protecting America's interests. The liberals will never understand this - these people are dangerous. Chavez, Jong, Castro - u can't invite them to happy hour as Barry thinks.

Fifth, you didn't give a single reason in your post why those three women are disgraces. You also didn't include any male Democrats.
Because I don't care if they are women or hamsters. They are embarrassing and foolish. I would say the same thing if they were Republicans. I know Sarah Palin is uninformed. Thank God she's not Speaker of the House.

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
I object. Most constituents across the nation do not comprehend the nature of the bailout. Its not miraculously just in Feinstein's voting perimeter.

I didn't say anything to contradict that :confused:

?? Fiscally poor is inaccurate. He's not socially conservative - how so? Foreign policy you would categorize as liberal? I wouldn't. He's protecting America's interests. The liberals will never understand this - these people are dangerous. Chavez, Jong, Castro - u can't invite them to happy hour as Barry thinks.

I'm not sure if you're trying to say that Bush is fiscally conservative here? That's laughable.

If you think that Bush's interventionist, pre-emptive strike foreign policy is conservative by any sense of the word, then you really don't understand what conservative foreign policy is. There's a reason it's called "neoconservative-ism" .

Show me where Obama says he takes those guys lightly....though Castro is a LOL, I think you're thinking of the 60's here. You're either being naive here or quoting talking points.[/quote]

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bush LEADS?

So you must be one of the 27% who are so intractably stupid that you can't shit from shinola.

THis is the REPBICLIANS doing.

A DECADE in power-

Unusual circumstances my ass. Every disaster of the Bush Administration was REPUBLICAN'S doing entirely.

From focusing on a cum stain when Bin Laden was attacking US embassies
TO ignoring intelligence about Bin Laden for 8 full months......

From Invading the WRONG country to NOT getting Bin Laden with the entire might of US military at Bush's disposal.

From the Free market deregulation fiesta! to the appointing of imbeciles and clueless cronies to key regualtory positions.

Liberal is from the latin root for "free"-
and, in falling for the republican propaganda driven vilification of fully HALF of your countrymen- you simply reveal yourself to be a person who "hates" the ideas underlying this entire nation.

We split from Britain for the sake of Liberty.
A word based in the same root as Liberal.

Those who hate any idea the republicans brand as "liberal" essentially - hate freedom. Hate their nation, and Hate their Constitution.

And in your unbelievably long winded way (please give us the short version next time) you are vindicating and cheering Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein. Please "land the fucking airplane" and spare us 26 paragraphs of Republican-bashing. And, stop redirecting. If you love Pelosi, just say, "I love Pelosi" and spare us 30 pages of rhetoric that we've been reading from you for the last month.

I think it a gross mistake to claim Bush leads because I don't know anyone who would take you seriously if you said it the first time nor anyone who didn't think you a fool for saying it the second time. The staunchest Republicans I know, people with Christmas cards form the Bushes on their mantels, admit that Bush has fucked-up beyond all reason. They are alarmed that bin Laden has not been caught, that Iraq (while a just and good war) has no apparent goal, that Bush has not met a spending bill he dislikes, that the US has no apparent foreign policy in the middle east, that we are unable to deal with OPEC, and that the Patriot Act is the most massive intrusion by government into their lives. This whole deregulation bit just adds to it though I admit I'll have to throw on my blazer and get to a few more cocktail parties to get the real sentiment.

Please! Plenty of Republicans won't switch parties because they are, after all, Republicans and believe in the GOP platform because they make more money when the Republicans are in office. They l-o-a-t-h-e Bush because he's fucked-up royally and managed to give Obama an eight year invitation to the Lincoln bedroom on a silver salver.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that the US has no apparent foreign policy in the middle east, that we are unable to deal with OPEC, and that the Patriot Act is the most massive intrusion by government into their lives. This whole deregulation bit just adds to it though I admit I'll have to throw on my blazer and get to a few more cocktail parties to get the real sentiment.

Please! Plenty of Republicans won't switch parties because they are, after all, Republicans and believe in the GOP platform because they make more money when the Republicans are in office. They l-o-a-t-h-e Bush because he's fucked-up royally and managed to give Obama an eight year invitation to the Lincoln bedroom on a silver salver.

No policy in the Middle East? Are you serious? Do you have any flipping idea what is going on over there? Iran is arming with Nukes - they have every intention of going at Israel. If we leave Iraq, Iran will invade Iraq immediately. Those of you who believe that this isn't our problem are not fully investigating the consequences.

Trust me Els, Bush's buddies don't need Bush to declare war to finance their lifestyles. Those people were loaded when he was bumbling around Texas as the owner of the Rangers. It humors me when I see people proclaiming that Bush is "getting his oil buddies rich" in the Middle East. His buddies were loaded before they even know W.

The guy that had a wide open shot at Obama was Slick Willie.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iran is arming with Nukes - they have every intention of going at Israel. If we leave Iraq, Iran will invade Iraq immediately.

Iran is being prevented from pursuing their nuclear energy program. there is absolutely ZERO intelligence on a pending attack on Israel by Iran. There is also no intelligence on whether or not Iran will invade Iraq after we leave... it is wild speculation. Iran has every right to develop a peaceful nuclear weapons program.

Dianne should slap you in the face with her big fat dick for starting this thread! lol!!!!

Ambulance chasers? WTF?

OK. If protecting your own isn't a priority, you win the argument. We're not on the same page here, and there's nothing wrong with that.

How is sending 4,092 Americans to their deaths protecting them? We attacked Iraq, they didn't attack us. With what we've spent in Iraq we could have rebuilt the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, given each of the families reparations, erected memorials, and secured our borders without 4,092 Americans dying for their country and 90,000 Iraqis dying for theirs. The rest of our savings could have gone to alternative energy, national health care, and a propaganda program aimed to counter Saudi-funded Wahhabist madrasas.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is sending 4,092 Americans to their deaths protecting them? We attacked Iraq, they didn't attack us. With what we've spent in Iraq we could have rebuilt the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, given each of the families reparations, erected memorials, and secured our borders without 4,092 Americans dying for their country and 90,000 Iraqis dying for theirs. The rest of our savings could have gone to alternative energy, national health care, and a propaganda program aimed to counter Saudi-funded Wahhabist madrasas.

That's an impressive play on words. "Sending 4,092 Americans to their deaths." You have a bright career in politics.

They didn't attack us. Bullshit. Were you waving that flag on 9/12/2001? I didn't think so. Do you have any idea how many Iraqis would be dead if we weren't there? Hussein was like Stalin - don't act like we invaded a peaceful country.

Alternative energy blah blah blah. That's like the mission to Mars.

National Healthcare - well you've got the House and you'll soon have the White House, so lets see how this goes. No excuses.

That's an impressive play on words. "Sending 4,092 Americans to their deaths." You have a bright career in politics.

Were American military personnel ordered to invade and hold Iraq? Yes.
Have 4,092 Americans died following those orders? Yes.

It's the duck test.

They didn't attack us. Bullshit. Were you waving that flag on 9/12/2001? I didn't think so. Do you have any idea how many Iraqis would be dead if we weren't there? Hussein was like Stalin - don't act like we invaded a peaceful country.

Iraq did not attack the US. Iraq has no involvement with 9/11 at all. You're naive if you think Iraq had anything to do with 9/11.

I spent 9/12 working overtime to keep internet communications flowing between Manhattan and the rest of the world. You have no idea how close Manhattan came to losing all telephone and data service.

No I do not know how many Iraqis would be dead if we weren't there and neither do you. It doesn't remotely matter anyway because Iraq was a sovereign country. American soldiers protect and defend the United States of America, not Iraq and it's a gross misuse of power to use them otherwise.

Alternative energy blah blah blah. That's like the mission to Mars.

The mission to Mars which President Bush initiated?

National Healthcare - well you've got the House and you'll soon have the White House, so lets see how this goes. No excuses.

I see you've been Hannitized. I also believe you have mistaken me for a Democrat :chairfall:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
This does merit a thread IMO.

Economic failure was compounded by political failure. Flame all you like, but given that a political solution is a very big part of the long road out of this, the political failure of the other day was very damaging to the US.

I want the US to get out of this, we all need the US to get out of this, our confidence that the US will get out of this is hardly helped by the parade of political blame gaming.