Diaper Lovers

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Adrian69702006, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Are there any other diaper lovers, i.e. folks who wear diapers for pleasure, here? I occasionally wear tenas for fun and have been known to pee in them - strictly for pleasure. At the weekend I bought some Depends and am looking forward to trying them out sometime soon.

#1 Adrian69702006, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  2. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    Do you pee or poo in them or just wear them.

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  4. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I sometimes pee in them but at other times I just enjoy wearing them. One thing I have found - and I'm sure it's psychological - is that when I wear a diaper I experience the need to pee less than if I'm not wearing one.

5. briefs

briefs New Member

Albums:
    I totally love diaper play. I'm a DL not an AB, but can be flexible.
    I only did it once with another guy. I played his older brother. He was young and really cute. I pissed in his bottle so he could drink it. He had an adult-size crib, too. His baby blanket was so aromatic of old piss. He didn't cum bust said it was the best sex he ever had.
    Alone I usually put on pull ups. (That's a funny sentence). I like both shit and piss, and leaving the diaper on for a while to enjoy it. I've gone out wearing a diaper, but it was puffy and noisy. I have to find a better solution, maybe plastic pants over a cotton diaper. There are diapers with patterns, too.
    Part of the fun for me is being able to "go" when out and no one really notices. I can do that alone or with buddies.
    It goes well with my white briefs fetish.
    Eventually, when we get to old age, lots of us will need the dipes anyway. But it sure is more fun wearing them when you want to go, instead of when you have no choice. At least I will be able to smile and giggle if it turns out I need them.

6. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Thanks. It's great to meet another DL here. This morning I'm wearing the Depends purchased at the weekend and they're very comfy.

7. hctib1

hctib1 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    wow! I don't get the whole diaper fettish. however I guess if it was a cool thing, it'd make life easier somehow! I mean, people would be able to just piss and shit whenever they had to. Tho I still think that's not a good thing ---- I don't wanna stand next to a person who just shit themself! who wins?

8. Niss87Maxx

Niss87Maxx New Member

Albums:
    DL is something I have tried. I liked them layered and thick with plastic pants over them. Felt really good. I have tried different things with them on. I have poured lots of lotions, baby oil, in them making it very slippery in the crotch area and humping it. Better than sex. I have peed in them before but would rather slowly pour warm water down the front of them and watch the diapers slowly get thicker and thicker as the water absorbed into the layers of diapers. It was a neat experience. Lots of people do not understand this fetish, but it has NOTHING to do with children. It is a fetish that adults partake in sometimes in their lives. For the feeling of the diapers and the thickness. I have met some good people that were into this. Not into the adult baby/AB fetish, just the diaper lover/DL of it. There are more females that are into this than males. Not sure why. We all have our reasons.

9. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I only wear them occasionally, mostly on Bank Holidays and I've got the time or inclination to indulge. However I always put them beyond re-use by peeing in them when I've finished with them.

10. HairyHorsey

HairyHorsey New Member

Yes, another DL/DF here. I enjoy wearing them 24/7. I find diapers/nappies to be a comfortable type of underwear.

Draft saved Draft deleted