Diaphram and chafing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by musc069, Dec 16, 2002.

1. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    In preparation for procreating, my wife just switched from the pill to the diaphram. Last night was our first attempt to have sex since she switched and I found it quite uncomfortable. While I somehow managed to muddle through ;), I was surprised at the unpleasant sensations.

Now I'm not enormous like some of you (only 8.25 x 5.5), but she is pretty small down there. Anyone else have a problem with a partner on a diaphram?

2. Max

Max New Member

They didn't work well for us. Not in our case because of what the diaphragm did to me, but because of the damage I did to it ... for some reason we could never be certain it would stay on intact. Condoms were also out, for a variety of reasons, so there wasn't a lot of choice.

3. Imported

Gold Member

punk9: my last girlfriend used a cervical cap for a while and it was like there was fucking spine in there, my piss slit at the head of my dick got flared with every thrust.

OUCH.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice