Diary of Hung Guy

guypak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bump.

i think this story deserves a continuation. call all writers, someone wanna continue it?

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well anyone who has read either of my stories already knows what I would do with this plot, the diary would turn out to be magic and the main character would find out that by erasing his number and writing in another number he could change his size...blah blah blah revenge, blah blah blah sex, blah blah blah moral of the story, blah blah blah more sex.

Looking forward to reading what actually happens to the characters if and when one of you takes over.

Geek2Freak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well anyone who has read either of my stories already knows what I would do with this plot, the diary would turn out to be magic and the main character would find out that by erasing his number and writing in another number he could change his size...blah blah blah revenge, blah blah blah sex, blah blah blah moral of the story, blah blah blah more sex.

Looking forward to reading what actually happens to the characters if and when one of you takes over.
Wow came back to this after a couple of years and just saw the responses. If I remember correctly what I was planning wasn't magic at all just a cruel twist of genetics, a very painful growth spurt, hospital and a naughty doctor keeping him under observation for a medical journal.

Reactions: guypak and deanhuge

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow came back to this after a couple of years and just saw the responses. If I remember correctly what I was planning wasn't magic at all just a cruel twist of genetics, a very painful growth spurt, hospital and a naughty doctor keeping him under observation for a medical journal.

Your plot sounds good too!