Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Other than the built-in equipment (PAs, ladder piercings etc) do any LPSG guys wear lots of accessories (rubber, metal, leather, etc) thru the day?

Do you wear cock rings, or ball stretchers? If so, how long do you wear it on an average day? Do you wear it for personal satisfaction (since most people don't see it under your clothes) to make your dick bigger (in the case of a cock ring) to modify your body (like in the case of leather ball stretchers or metal cuffs?) or just for the all-day stimulation?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cock rings constrain blood flow in the dick... Since the incoming blood is at higher pressure than outgoing... it tends to cause engorgement.
How much is determined by how tight. For sex you want a cock ring that will generate a rock hard throbbing veiny monster...

But for all day wear you want something that will not be too tight.

They come in two kinds- those that go around the base of the cock, and those that wrap around the entire cock and balls.

I prefer the latter kind, myself.

However... I primarily wear ball stretchers for daily wear. Started wearing them during sex to keep balls from popping up inside due to a tight scrotum. Started wearing them daily as part of a regimen meant to permanently stretch the scrotum...
But the sensation, both during sex and during just daily wear, is addictively pleasurable.

Something about having balls that hang down well below your cock and swing with a solid 2 or 4 pound pull is just very satisfying.

It takes a while to get used to them... and you have to find the kind that will not chafe for long term wear... but I wear some form of ball stretcher 5 days out of six... 12 to 16 hours a day.

Sometimes I go low profile.... other times I will stack them to the point where I can really feel the pull on the ligaments- achieving 8 inches of stretch.

I do not wear them for show... meaning I try to dress to hide the fact that I am wearing them... nor to make myself appear large.... And in I am wearing pants that are not loose enough to obscure... those are the days I tend to go without.

I would say that I wear

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As stated... at first it was to solve a problem... tight scrotum resulting in balls getting popped up inside the body during sex.

But I continue because they feel great.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont like to see any accessories on dicks. They should be left pure & natural. Just trim Your bush & keep your dick clean. Thats all.

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Or you can try this....

Mr. S Leather -- Steel Ass Plug Cockring (sorry, don't know how to do a link, so just cut and paste)

Let me tell ya, it's WAY hot. It is a Cockring and AssPlug combo that does its wonders as you do your daily work. I wore mine during my workout, then my run last night and let me tell you, I REALLY got a workout. It is SO comfortable...

I DO wish they had a bit larger cockring, though. The largest is 2" and it's just a tad small for me. You can also get a similar product at Meo Team...