dick bends to the left

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is this normal? my dick, when erect, bends to the left. its not like it completely bends to the left, but it bends inwards to the left. when, i'm soft, it isn't at all and it's straight. but when erect, it bends. i feel weird about it.

Howzabouts posting a pic or three so we can assess your "problem" and help you straighten things out?

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From observation, most dicks hang slightly to the left. About 10% go to the right which funny enough is the same proportion as right/left handedness.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some studies have claimed that it's because of which side you dressed to during puberty. It reminds me of trying to hide a hardon in school in the '80s. Not easy when skinny jeans were in fashion. I supose that's why so many of us didn't tuck our shirts in.
Most guys are right handed and dress to the left. You get variations of upward and downward curves too, depending on whether you kept it pointing up or bent it down over your balls. I'm not sure how true that is, but it sounds plausible.
Mine goes up and to the left.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A buddy of mine has a real strong curve to the left.

It looks wicked.

Plus it seems to hit certain of Su's spots that Bud can't reach (such as the G-Spot), yet it's a deal shorter than Bud.

Enjoy it as it is.

All4Kim

Just Browsing
Media
From observation, most dicks hang slightly to the left. About 10% go to the right which funny enough is the same proportion as right/left handedness.

That is odd....I'm left-handed, so it should go right, but it's a lefty too. But it's more that it simply points left, not a curve in the shaft. And I usually 'wear' it to the right, and sleep on my right side....so it's got every opportunity to go the other way. Oh well.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sdbg, that's exactly how my dick curves. it's good to know there are others out there.
Hey Johnyboy: I just saw your comment. There are plenty of left curved guys out there. As long as our tools work and make us happy and those we share it with happy, it's all good!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, check out my pics! That's bending! It's just normal, don't expect that every penis is straight forward! Let me know what you think,but I think that your cock is very straightahead instead of mine :p