Dick Bulge advice for office enviroment

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by datdude, May 25, 2007.

1. datdude

datdude New Member

I work in a big office enviroment. My penis sometimes hangs pretty low when flacid. I notice that sometimes it can be seen in my kakis, when I sit down. The outling of it shows on my leg or if I wear boxers it flops around some. I notice women looking every once in awhile. It is kind of like they just notice and glance real quick, then look away. Im kind of embarresed about it and feel like Im showing off or something. I tried diffrent things, but either it was uncomfrtable or it did not work. Any Ideas???? I know others on here have had this happen. I need some suggestions. I work in a office and can not wear baggy pants. Any tips???? Running out of ideas.

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Swimmer's cup and a jock, man. Only way to go.

3. B_agapeboy

B_agapeboy New Member

screw it---let it show.
    woman use there chest to get attention on purpose so i dont see a problem with your dick showing...its natural, dont hide it

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Agree with Agapeboy

Let them look they dress up daily to tease ya all day long do it back :)

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Actually, in spite of my earlier answer, this sounds like a very gentle, nicely tantalizing case.
    I'd say freeball, dd.
    Freeball, for sure.
    Off with the shorts, and out with the long.
    If you don't like it, you can always go commando.

6. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

WTF, I just fucked a guy in my office and I could get in major trouble because I am 'say very senior' but he had a bulge I couldn't resist.

Any Questions?

7. catman

Gold Member

I have found pleated pants give more room... and more 'hiding room'. Also dark slacks give less 'notice'. (esp if you are a 'leaker')

is your office 'casual' or 'dress'? if so, casual allows for shirts over the belt, that can help.

8. datdude

datdude New Member

Thanks!! Ill try the pleated pants to see if they help. I just dont want to be pulled in an office and told theres been a coom[laint about me. I make good money and I dont want to fuck it up.

9. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Although I personally have never cared for pleated pants, Catman gives good advice; I also have observed that they help conceal bulges. Pants with very long rises also help, but they look very old-mannish in my opinion.

I have noticed that when I am wearing slacks or dress pants, my bulge is particularly unsightly or pronounced whenever I am seated. The tighter the pants, the more this is true. Like most men, I tend to sit with my legs pretty wide open, and I also tend to absent-mindedly cross one leg over the other sometimes when I am at my desk or during an informal meeting. These positions emphasize a man's bulge, and there are times when I become self-aware that I am showing too much and need to modify how I am sitting. So, I suggest that you try staying mindful of this.

There is also something to be said for the advice to just say "screw it" and let it show if it shows. Personally, I aim for middle ground.

10. dolfette

Gold Member

that would be discrimination.

if a woman got told people complained about her breasts it'd be lawyer time.

i've never known a woman who was offended by a flacid, fully dressed wang anyway. we might glance & rub one out to it later though.

11. datdude

datdude New Member

Maybe so, but there are the few women who might complain. One guy at work was telling a dirty joke and a woman walking by heard a brief part of the story and complanied and he was written up. Im just trying to be respectful of others and myself. A woman might have huge breast at work, but she can not where super tight shirts either and Im sure she would not want to.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

are you going to work in super tight pants?

this is like comparing a guy being black in an office to a guy telling racist jokes :rolleyes:

if it's flacid, fully clothed and not thrust in anyone's face then a complaint against it would be discrimination...the complainer is more likely to get into trouble.

13. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I totally understand where he's coming from on this. Maybe you won't get written up, but you will definitely cause some tension by "showing off" so to speak. I know for me I cause enough tension just by being myself! It sounds like he is just trying to keep things on an even keel around the office and that's a good thing...Better than walking around with an attitude of "It's their fault for looking!"

Also I don't believe that the complainer would get written up. The reason is that people are so protective of women's sexual harassment rights that whatever she might say stands the chance of being interpereted as "unwanted advances."

If guys notice, they probably won't say anything, but they will harbor a vague dislike for you, and if you're really trying to get ahead, then every little bit counts. I guess it sorta sounds like I'm endorsing ass-kissing around the office, but really, who will refute me?

Anyway, I say just wear black pants, and if you have to, maybe wear tighty-whitey's underneath.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

ahhhhh...you're american, aren't you?

i think attitudes in the uk are different.

for a liberated society your culture can be very uptight.

15. datdude

datdude New Member

It just depends on the indivudal. Some women in the office are wide open and fun to hang out with after work, others are real prudes. For example one lady right now has pictures of Jerry Fawell on her desk and is upset about his death. What do you think her views are on sex and nudity? It depends on the person,all it takes is one complaint and Im just trying to avioid that. make my money and enjoy my life.

16. dolfette

Gold Member

i have a feeling i wouldn't want to know who jerry fawell is, so i won't ask.

new plan!
    all guys with huge wangs should move to the uk, where the ownership of said wang is not a disciplinary offence.

it will be hard to accept all these well endowed foreigners but i'll try my best.

17. circumstances

circumstances New Member

*looks for passport*

18. pavement

pavement New Member

Why would you worry about a complaint?

19. datdude

datdude New Member

Maybe because it would be embarrising first of all.
    It also dpends how someone takes it or how your boss views it. I would like to aviod that situation.

20. dolfette

Gold Member

i'm having trouble picturing these prudes saying, "sir, i want to register a complaint about mr dude's penis size. every time i look at his crotch i feel immoral!" :confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted